The Plan

We walked down the stairs to the basement. Todoroki led the way, a bodyguard was behind todo, bakugou behind the guard, a bodyguard holding me behind bakugou, and finally a bodyguard holding kouki behind me.

Each step made a creak and with each creak, momo winced. When we were finally at the bottom, a terrible sight came into view. Four big tanks full of water. There were chairs above the tanks. Behind the tanks was a big screen and on it was a timer frozen at five minutes. And finally in front of the terrible tanks was I lever.

Momo was sat in one of the chairs above the closed tanks. I was seriously in here about 10 minutes ago and these weren't here before. How did Todoroki set this up? "I had my bodyguards set it up while I gathered everyone up. They set it up so fast because of their quirks," Todoroki said, as if reading my thoughts. A shiver went down my spine. What quirks did each of them have? It almost sounds as if author-Chan didn't know a reasonable explanation and just blamed it of the bodyguard's quirks.

"Ahh, Momo, I hope you're comfortable," Todoroki said as he climbed the ladder on the tank beside momo's. He sat in the chair and said, "gentlemen." At that, the guards started doing their tasks. The one holding me sat me in the chair in front of the lever. The one holding kouki set him on the chair above the tank beside Todoroki, and the empty handed guard carried bakugou to the chair beside of kouki. Everyone was confused and stared at Todoroki, questioning what he was up to.

Suddenly one of the guards pulled out a remote control from his pocket and pressed a button. The water in the tanks began to boil. I froze. I knew where this was going. I knew all too well.

"Now y/n, bunny, pull that lever and momo will drop into the boiling water, then we can continue life together. If you don't pull the lever within five minutes, all of us die and you get to be free," Todoroki said. The tied up victims began thrashing and screaming in their seats as the frozen timer began to go down. Shit.

Tears fell from my eyes. "Todoroki, please don't make me do this," I pleaded. Todoroki just smiled at me and said, "I need to know that you love me. This is the ultimate test. Let me die for your greed or let me live because deep down you really do wanna be here." That's not how it works. If I pull the lever, it wouldn't be for you. It'd be for bakugou and kouki. I sighed.

"Y/n, no matter what you do, you'll be just as crazy as I am. You're going to be a murderer, just like me. The question is, are you going to be a killer, or a serial killer," Todoroki said as he started laughing maniacally.

"Listen to me lamb," kouki said, "don't pull the lever. So what if we all die. You'll be safe and that's all we care about." "SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!" Momo yelled. "YOU GUYS HAVE A 50 50 CHANCE OF LIVING!! NO MATTER WHAT, I DIE!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" Her yelling filled the room. My body trembled.

Everyone started talking all at once and their words just scrambled together into my ears. I couldn't hear any of them. I look at the clock, 3:37 minutes left. I felt like puking. If I could move my legs, I would've curled up into a tiny ball and let the world melt away.

My voice shakes as I said, "please don't make me." It was only a whisper so no one could hear me. I couldn't even hear myself because of all the yelling. Make it stop. Please, make it all stop. I just need a minute to think. Think...

Think...

Think...

"I'll have sex with you," I yelled louder then intended. Everyone stopped talking. Everyone stared blankly at me. "I'll sleep with you if you let everyone live," I say in between heavy breaths. The room was still quiet. I watched the timer uneasily.

2:43

2:42

2:41

The timer kept ticking as the room stayed silent. "SAY SOMETHING!!" I yell, making everyone jump. Everyone's gaze turned from me, to Todoroki. We all waited for a response. "I, uh," he said, turning into a stuttering mess. His face turned crimson red.

2:26

2:25

2:24

"TODOROKI," I yell again. Nothing. Still silence. I began to sob. "COME ON TODOROKI. I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT IN BED. WIERD KINKS, SCRATCHING, ANYTHING!!" I yell, desperate for an answer.

1:59

1:58

1:57

Todoroki finally broke the silence by maniacal laughter. He wrapped his arms around his body, hugging himself. "Wow, you're giving me consent. I never thought this day would come," he said in utter bliss. "Well how can I refuse that? It's simple, I can't. I can't refuse it."

0:34

0:33

0:32

"Okay, now stop the timer," I say. "Let me finish. Although I can't refuse your delighted offer, I'm forced to," he said. "Forced to refuse? What does that even mean?" I ask. He began laughing again. "I'm forced to refuse because the only way to stop the timer is A, let it go to zero, or B, pull the lever," Todoroki said. I gasped in horror as everyone started yelling at me again.

0:10

0:09

0:08

"COME ON Y/N, PULL THE LEVER," Todoroki yelled. His voice was the only one I heard over all the other's.

0:04

0:03

0:02

I pull the lever. The timer froze at 0:01. The lid to Momo's opened and she fell in. Her muffled screams filled the room. Todoroki laughed manically again and said, "you DO love me." I ignore him, my eyes glued on momo's burning body. Tears stained my face. One word went through my mind.

Murderer.

A/n: lord, my story is a knock off killing stalking. I swear, it was unintentional. And sorry for the slow updates, writers block😔