Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5

Tae stood up with his famous boxy smile, "Hey Bre!" He yelled running towards the car as the driver held the door open for me.

I could only smile at Tae, he was adorable.  He looked handsome and devious at the same time.  

Watching him come closer to me had me reminiscing about the night he pinned me against the wall, a tingling feel ran through my body as I continued to smile.

He continued, "I had some things on my mind so I went for a run thinking you would be here by the time I was done but since you were running late I did some meditation."  The top part of his shirt was sweaty and his hair was wet but he still smelled good.

"So do you want to talk about it what's on your mind?  I spoke to Jin and he mentioned that you got some news."

He smiled and grabbed my hand gently, "Would you mind if we walked the trail and talked?"

I looked down at my clothes and high heels, "Well I'm not dressed for hiking."

Tae looked over my shoulder nodding at the driver.  I turned to see the driver go to the trunk and pull a few items and some sneakers.  He walked them over and handed them to Tae.  "I got you covered.  I had one of assistants go buy some things for you."  He looked at the driver again, "I'll call when we are ready to be picked up."  The driver nodded his head and left.

"Thank you but you didn't have to do that."  

"I didn't want to wait for you to something out at your house plus I wanted to surprise you." Tae was being very sweet to me which deepened my curiosity of us being together.  What was going on with him and what was the news he received.

He walked up a small hill where a picnic table was.  I followed preferring to take the stairs a few feet away.

"Well you can go ahead and change." Tae said.

I looked and didn't see a restroom or any place for me to change.  Then I looked at Tae.  He was looking me up and down.

His facial expression told me he wanted

His facial expression told me he wanted....a show.  After the emotional day with Jackson and Jang-Mi I needed a release so why not.    

Tae kept his eyes on me as he sat at the picnic table.

I licked my lips as I brought my foot back to my hand, taking off each of my heels,  dropping them to the ground. Next my wide leg pants dropped as soon as I unbuttoned them.  I slowly ran my hands up the side of my stocking covered thighs until I got to the top, slowly rolling them down, exposing my forest green underwear.  

I watched calm Tae turn into anxious Tae watching me undress.  His breath was laboring, he was biting his lip and unable to sit still as he kept adjusting his dick from his hard on.

I unsnapped the 3 buttons at the top of my shirt before slowly pulling it over my head uncovering my matching bra.  I threw the shirt at Tae's feet.  

I held my hand out motioning for him to hand me the first item of clothing to put on.

"All of it."  He said.  I raised my eyebrows and smirked approving of his request.

I put my hand behind my back, unsnapping my bra, putting one arm across my breast, while  pulling the straps down off my shoulders.  I turned around taking the bra completely off, holding it up above my head with one hand before letting it fall to the ground.

I quickly turned my head to blow him a kiss.  Then continued undressing for him.  My hands went to the top of my panty line as I started to pulling my panties down over my ass, widening my stance to make sure he got a good view of my pussy.  Once I stepped out of them, I turned around and threw them at him.  He caught them, putting them up to his nose. 

"Mmmmmmmm, sweet Bre." 

I turned  back towards him, "You like what you see?"

"I always do when I see you." He replied.

I placed one foot on the bench next to Tae, "Ready to taste Noona?" 

"Yes." 

 He moved closer to me as I guided his head to my temple of pleasure.  He uncovered my bud, to suck on my clit. I held his head in place.  "Perfect Tae."

He gradually made his way to the entrance of my vagina, sliding a finger inside of me.  He moved his fingers in a twisting pattern inside of me.  "Noona I knew you wanted me, your pussy is so wet, your juices are flowing down my arm."

He pulled his finger out using my juices as lube on my clit.  Tae started making circles  using pulsating movement like he was doing morse -code on my clit while applying gentle pressure sending waves of pleasure through my body.  He would switch between the movements to sucking and nibbling.  I was close to cumming when he stuck his stuck his thick tongue in my entrance swirling it in me while sucking simutanously.

I tried to push him away as I wasn't ready to cum.  He grabbed my ass, holding and pulling me closer.

"Yes Tae, I cumming."  He increased the speed of his tongue  going in and out of me until my body felt week and I squirted all of his face.  He lapped up all my juices. Causing my body to vibrate even more. 

I looked down and his face was covered in my juices.  I put my foot down needing to get more balance as I come down from my orgasm.  

He pulled his shorts down release his dick.  Pre-cum was drizzling down his shaft. 

Tae manscaped.  There wasn't any hair down there, which was different from his hyungs.  

He grabbed my waist and guided me to his lap.  "Noona do you want me to use a condom."

I was shocked by his questioned.  "Do you want to use a condom?"

"No."

"Then fuck me raw please Tae."  Those word lit a fire in him.  He became even more eager to be inside of me as he pulled me down on his lap, pushing his was throw my entrance not allowing me time to adjust to his size.  

"Tae have you been thinking about fucking me?"

"Yes Noona.  Every time I've hear you moaning with one of my hyungs I wanted to be the one making you whimper."

I leaned in closer to him with my lips almost kissing his ear. "Noona needs you to fuck her like I'm only yours.  Please give this slut all your cum daddy."  

 That sent him over the edge.  His thrust became rougher.  "I love how you fuck Tae,  pound my pussy."  I started kissing his neck and ears as I was grinding on his dick.  "Tae yes."  I kept whining his name in his ear.

"Take it you slut!"  He held my waist down and bit my shoulder while pumping his cum into me.  The pain from his bite brought a delightful pleasure to my body.

Tae lifted his head.  "I think I love you Noona."  He started to kiss me.  I could taste my juices on his tongue.

I pulled back with a smile, "Tae you're so cute."

Tae lifted one brow, "I don't want to be cute Bre."  His demeanor changed. " I want you to see me the way you see my hyungs."

"Why Tae, you have your own great qualities.  No need to compare yourself with them or anyone else for that matter."  I stated.

His eyes started to water.

"What's wrong Tae, what I said was a compliment.  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."  I didn't know how to read him.  We went from enjoying each other to being in a deep emotional moment.  I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head into my shoulder.  "Tell me what's wrong."

"Jang-Mi is with another man."