39

Jungkook pov :
Today I finished my work early then before ,we all prepared to go out to have dinner as family .I walked inside the mansion.
Namjoon:" hey finished early".
Jungkook:"yeah had to finish to go out ". He nodded ,I walked to our room. Jungkook:" my baby " he turned.
Taehyung:" oh hubby " he came and kissed me.i hugged him then kissed his belly making him giggles
Jungkook:" how is my baby?".
Taehyung:"me or our baby?" I chuckled.
Jungkook:" both ".
Taehyung:"we are doing good hubby , come on take shower ". I nodded and he pulled my tuxedo and I walked towards the bathroom.
Jungkook:" ah baby I got for you different candies " he widened his eyes.
Taehyung:" where?" I chuckled at his delighted face.
Jungkook:" wait ".
I walked at the knocking door and I got the plat full of candies .

He wife his eyes.
Taehyung :" thank youuuuuuu" he started sobbing
Jungkook:" oh my God baby again mood swings".he sniffed.
Taehyung:" yeah pregnancy hormones ".i chuckled.
Jungkook:" call out kids and eat ,I will go now I sting ".i walked and took shower.i walked out I didn't find taehyung .i walked to my side of the closet.
Taehyung:" fuck cookie I'm pregnant, you know my hormones are always on " I turned and laughed.

Jungkook:" you always get fucked but still moan when you see me naked ". He giggled.
Taehyung :" yeah ,I get turned on by your hot and sexy body " I kissed him.
He was looking cute with his outfit.

Jungkook:" you look cute my baby " he blushed

Taehyung:" thank you love " he pulled my tuxedo and I wear it.
Taehyung:" shit kookie have mercy on me " I turned confused.
Jungkook:" what?".
Taehyung:" naked you are hot and with clothes you are sexy owh I want that dick " I chuckled.
Jungkook:" baby calm down just yesterday you got 3 rounds ".

Taehyung :" well I want more ".
Jungkook:" tonight for sure you will get it " he giggled.
Taehyung:" I love you "
Jungkook:" I love you more ".
We walked hand in hand towards our kids room.
Taejun :" daddyyyy"
Jia:" daddyyyy" I chuckled and they hugged me I lifted taejun and hugged jia.
Jungkook:" how is my vote babies ".
Jia:" daddy I teaches taejun how to write letters ".i kissed her cheeks.
Taejun:" and I show her how to paint " I kissed his cheeks.
Jungkook:" I'm so proud of you both "
Taehyung:" it's sooo beautiful" he sniffed , they looked at him groaning.
Taejun:" agaiiiiiin".
Jia:" mommy you very so much ".
I laughed.
Taehyung:" yah you brats ,I'm pregnant".
Jia:" we know mommy ".
Taehyung pouted and walked away making us laugh .
Jungkook:" don't mind him " I kissed them and we walked out .
I walked to him he was giggling with others .
Dad :" can we go now" we all walked to the front door and I put jia and taejun inside and helped t-taehyung to sit .
Jungkook:" don't put the seat belt baby " .
Taehyung:" why ?" .
Jungkook:" it's too tight for your belly "he nodded . We arrived at my VIP restaurant and walked in all bowed to me and all looked at us most of them are business man and women ,it's a fancy and luxurious restaurant .
Girl:" Mr jeon we prepared a table " .I nodded and we walked inside .
Taehyung:" it's so beautiful,but I look like poor ".
Jungkook:" yah baby stop saying that " .he pouted .
Namjoon:" I see you are dealing with someone who is more whiny than Jin" we laughed .
Jungkook:" after all they are brothers ".
We ordered our food ,plus all look to us because of their giggling and teasing us .
Jungkook:" baby stop it ".he was trying to drink wine but I stopped him .
Taehyung:" just a small drops please ?" I shook my head .
Jungkook:" no means no " he pouted .
Taehyung:" pweaaase ".
Jungkook:" taehyung " I glared at him ,he looked away .
Taehyung:" okay ,I'm sorry " . He is being stubborn these days and he even argue back which sometimes makes me angry.
He was looking down ,not talking he stayed quite .
Jungkook:" baby ?". He fidgeted with his fingers .
Taehyung:" yeah ?" .I lifted his head .
Jungkook:" why are sad ?" .
Taehyung:" I'm not sad " he tried to smile. I got up and walked to a small platform .
Jungkook:" sorry to disturb you all ".all looked at me ,my parents know but others no .
Jungkook:" I will tell a small story about me to go to the main reason I'm here today sharing my love story ".they clapped to me .
Jungkook:" when I was young I had a lover a lover that I hurted but I had to ,I had to claim that I didn't love him which was just to save him ,he disappeared after from my life then appears like a flash of light and made my regrets all vanish ,he changed me to the best and now I'm a successfull business man ,he gave an angel to me that is my son taejun ,he again opened up to me and we started dating ,he again got pregnant with my kid ,yes a he , he was the joy that life will never scare me , we had another child my daughter jia ,my family completed, but I still has something to promise for you my baby my love my boyfriend " I walked to him he was sobbing ,I pulled him to me and walked where I was .
Jungkook:" I promise to always love you ,I will be the best boyfriend and in the future it's my promise my oaths to you but before you should accept something" .
Taehyung:" what is it ?" .I was in one knee ,he gasped
Jungkook:" will you marry me ?" He sobbed and nodded .
Taehyung:" yes ,yes ,yes " I put the ring on his finger ,the clapping the cheers from our family .
Jungkook:" he said yes " I screamed I hugged him and he hugged back .
Taehyung:" oh my god I love you so much kookie ,soo much" I kissed him and he kissed back .
Jungkook:" I love you more my fiancee " he giggled.
We walked to the table and taehyung was hugged by everyone.
After an hour of being teased , laughing, having fun we decided to go hand in hand with our kids and we went home .