[1.14]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞

______________________

*Genevieve*

Over the next several days, Edward began to make his relationship with Bella more known to the school. Picking her up from her house and driving her to and from school, which caused quite a reaction the first time that they arrived together, much to the displeasure of Rose, who watched them walk into the school with narrowed eyes from her car.

Their newfound relationship also seemed to give Bella a spark of confidence, leading to her walking up to me one day after the last bell had rung.

"H- hi," she stuttered out, nervously tucking her hands into her jacket pockets. I stand straight up, picking up my bag from the ground, and quickly realize just how short she is, standing a good few inches shorter than me.

"Yes?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. My obvious lack of enthusiasm seemed to immediately diminish her spark, causing her to instantly blush and look towards the ground, stuttering for something to say. "Was there something you needed?"

She looked back up at me and her brown eyes immediately began to scan my face, obviously searching for something.

"Is there a reason that we're standing in the middle of an empty classroom, or does my family and I's personal life interest you so much th-"

"G, what's going on?" Theo asks, opening the door and pausing for a split second when he sees me and Bella standing face-to face in the middle of the empty room. "Everything good in here?"

I quickly adjust my bag and brush past Bella, intertwining Theo and I's hands. "Everything's fine. Isabella just wanted to ask me a quick question about the lesson, that's all."

Theo clearly didn't believe me but nodded his head and swiftly took my bag from me, placing it on his shoulder before turning back towards Bella and giving her a once over. "Let's go then, everyone's waiting."

I nod my head and we both quickly walk out of the room, not giving Bella another thought, as we meet up with the rest of the family and quickly pile into our respective cars and begin the drive back to the house.

______________________

"You really need to keep an eye on your little girlfriend," I say, watching as Edward saunters his way into the house, no doubt after he had just dropped Bella off at her house.

He pauses, his small smile fading as he looks over at me, brows puckered in confusion. "What?"

"I walked in on Genevieve and Bella toe-to-toe after school in the... what classroom was it, G?" Theo asks, not bothering to look up from the chessboard where he had been playing Jasper.

"English."

"AP English."

I raise an eyebrow when Edward immediately answers, my eye twitching as I continue to stare at him. 

"Well, you two must be getting serious if you're memorizing her schedule." I spitefully tease.

"Don't," Edward warns, stepping into the room, his jaw tensed as he stares at me.

Theo's gaze leaves the board, watching Edward for a moment before speeding over to him, grabbing his shoulder in an iron-tight grip. 

"Now, let's just calm down before we all do something that we'll regret," he warns, his eyes narrowing as he looks intently at Edward.

Jasper sits up from his spot, watching the scene with a careful eye before silently standing up and making his way towards Theo and Edward, ready to hold either one of them back if it came down to it.

"What's going on here?" Esme asks, abruptly stopping in the doorway as she looks at the standoff, her journal tucked securely in her arms. "Does anyone want to tell me why Theo looks like he's going to rip Edward's head off, and why Edward looks like he's ready to snap Genevieve in half?"

"Just a little disagreement, Esme... nothing to worry about," I say, standing up and brushing off any nonexistent dust from my clothes before walking out of the room, grabbing Theo's arm, and dragging him with me.

"Don't bother fighting Edward," I say, looking over at him as we walk up the stairs.

"Cause you already know he'd lose, right?" Theo jokes, his hostility immediately subsiding as soon as we leave the room.

"Of course," I say, the two of us sharing a smirk when we hear Edward scoff from the living room.

_______

-T