Star - Caesar x Reader

Warnings: None

~~~~~~

In the short time he had known Joseph Joestar, Caesar Zeppeli was able to form a definitive opinion about him.

He hated him.

From the way he had shot his pasta at him in the restaurant to the way shoved an entire damn bird in his mouth, there was no other conclusion to reach.

"You are the absolute worst, Jojo," Caesar complained, still coughing up feathers.

Joseph only laughed in reply. A disappointed Speedwagon shook his head several feet away and scanned the crowd, looking for someone.

"Admit it, Caesar, you love me," Joseph taunted, complete with an exaggerated flutter of his eyelashes.

As he recovered, Caesar spat, "If you had a sister and a dog, I would choose the dog."

"Good. I'd never let you anywhere near my sister, anyway," Joseph responded.

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah, he does. Me," you interrupted, turning the boys' attention from each other to you.

Mamma Mia, Caesar hadn't expected you to be so... gorgeous! The light color of your top complimented your skin tone, and he couldn't help but notice the way it brought out your eyes. Though, Caesar noted that you and Joseph didn't look all that alike.

"Are you sure you're related?" He asked in disbelief.

"She's my adopted sister," Joseph explained.

"His grandmother took me in when I was a baby," you finished.

Now it made sense. So, then, did his earlier statement still apply? Because, if given the choice, he most definitely would not pick a dog over you.

He watched intently as you gave Speedwagon a hug. The smile on your face was precious and he hoped to see you smile more often. You were considerably shorter than Speedwagon and Caesar noted the way you had to perch on your tip toes to reach the perfect heigh for a hug.

Through some simple deduction, Caesar realized you'd have to do the same thing if he ever wanted to hug you, too.

Joseph noticed Caesar staring, and, as all overprotective brothers do, immediately pulled Caesar in by the collar.

"Don't even think about it, Zeppeli," Joseph growled.

"Think about what?"

"About trying anything with my sister! She's off limits."

Caesar scoffed and rolled his eyes. Off limits. Who did he think he was?

"I believe the girl can think for herself," Caesar replied calmly, removing Joseph's hand from his collar while he spoke.

"I'm her brother and it's my job to protect her. When I say no, I mean no!"

"What are you two talking about?" You chimed in. Neither of them had noticed you approaching and they both made small noises of surprise when you spoke. You giggled and Caesar blushed.

"I was just going over some ground rules with Caesar," Joseph replied sweetly before pulling you into a hug.

It had been a little while since you had seen your brother, considering he ran off to Mexico to find Speedwagon alone. After learning about the Pillar Men, Speedwagon had flown you to Italy for backup.

"Word to the wise," he had said into the phone, "never leave things to the himbos."

You all arrived on the island where you would train your hamon skills and were immediately thrust into a ridiculous challenge. The Hell Climb Pillar took literal days to complete and by the end of it you were exhausted, and also incredibly hungry.