Chapter 6: Making Matters Worse

Author's note: Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter. Please let me know your thoughts below and enjoy... BTW: Please don't leave any negative thoughts because I do not tolerate any haters period. I used to watch the Lion King, The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and The Lion King 1 1/2 ever since I was a child. I watched the Lion Guard when it first came out on Disney Junior. Now, I'm a young adult. I still love all of the Lion King Movies, no matter how old I get. But anyway, let's continue to the next chapter.

It's been a rough 2 months for Kopa and Kion since they had their fight. They were constantly watched by nearly half of the pride and had to be separated if they ever fight again. But luckily for the pride, Kopa and Kion had kept their distance from each other. Kiara has now begun her Queen lessons and has been focusing hard and becoming more serious than she had ever been when she and Kopa were 3 months old. As Simba and Nala predicted, Kion was getting anger management from Rafiki to help him control his temper. It had worked and the young prince hasn't got angry towards Kopa anymore. However, Zira had caused more trouble within the pride lands and she got into a fight with a lioness in the pride which resulted in her and Nuka being on watch except for her younger cubs, Kovu and Vitani who done nothing wrong. Kovu and Vitani were getting along with Kopa and Kiara and slowly, they were falling in love. Much to Zira's disgust. She decided to not make Kovu a King anymore and has been talking to Kion behind Simba and Nala's back, manipulating him with lies and having him thinking the pride or his family doesn't care about him anymore. This made Kion feel distant and angry with his family, he was also now jealous of Kiara for becoming a future Queen. Deep inside, he wants revenge on his family for casting him out and taking what's rightfully his. His anger has returned but he decided to hold it in so his family won't be suspicious or upset towards him. Another month has passed and Kopa and Kion are no longer grounded and they have their freedom back. Kiara was out tracking gazelles with Tiifu, Zuri, and Vitani while Kopa is hanging out with Afua, Kovu, and Nuka. Simba was doing his afternoon rounds while Nala was out hunting with the other lionesses. Kion was alone in the den. As he was thinking about taking over the pride lands with Zira. While he was thinking, Zira had approached him with an evil look on her face.

"Prince Kion, what are you doing here and all alone?"Asked Zira.

"I'm just thinking about what should we do to help me become King." Said Kion.

"Well, you've come to the right lioness for the job. Why don't we go to the outlands? There's someone I want you to meet, and I promise they wouldn't cause any harm to you."

Kion nodded before getting up and following Zira out of the den. Meanwhile, Baraka was waiting for Zira to arrive with Kion.

"Where are they?" Baraka asked impatiently, "They should be here right about now."

"Sister! We're here!" Zira called out as she and Kion walked inside of the cave.

"It's about time you both got here! I've been waiting for almost an hour now!" Baraka complained.

"I'm sorry, sister dear. But Simba and his guard were everywhere and I couldn't take Kion at that time without being caught." Zira explained.

"Yes, I understand." She looked over towards Kion, "And you must be the prince of the pride lands? How nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too, Baraka." Said Kion.

"Good. Now, are you ready to start your training?" She asked.

Kion nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Excellent, now we need you to train with my son." She looked over towards Kita who was successfully pulling a root from the ground with his teeth, "Kita! Come here and meet our new guest."