51:

Yang Yang arc.
Jaehyun arc..
Renjun arc...
Yuta arc.... Special: Birthday Boy
Zuley arc.....
Win win Arc......
Liv arc.......
Play music whenever this is just for enjoyment.
⚠️: references to Bullying terms, brutality, swearing references. And fluff.

Jaehyun glanced up and saw Yang Yang's car following after him. "Holy F*** you did it my man. You did it." He cheered on as he passed the finish line.

To be followed by Yang Yang and Taeyong after.

Jaemin followed after a while and gave Jaehyun a high five. "We managed to get top 4 we did it. We got the prize money!! All of it!"

Y/n jumped up and fist bumped. "Oh my god they did it! Renjun! They did it!"

Renjun smiled and stood up besides her. "I hope I get an equal victory."

Zuley jumped up. "Yess gimme those 20 bucks!"

Yuta groaned and passed her the 20 bucks. "You have extreme luck Zuley. Extreme."

He smiled remembering, she was always lucky when it came to bets.

Yu Yan smiled. "Oh my god! Are we rich?!"

Chenle smiled and elbowed her. "You're rich what you mean."

Sicheng smiled and felt a bit confident. "I'm sure I can win too."

///
In the Garage, Doyoung carried Liv and gently placed her on the red couch. He took a seat besides her. "I swear your brother was here."

She ruffled around a bit and groaned.

He stared at her and noticed she had injuries.

"Ahh sh**." He lifted the bangs off her forehead and stared at the long gash, fresh blood trying to clot up.

"This isn't good." He noticed a small cut on her check but it was very likely it was going to bruise.

He glanced around the place and found the small little health kit on the wall. "Well don't mind if I do." He said as he got up and opened it.

"Alcohol, bandages, good enough." He glanced at her. "Sorry but for medical reasons I have to touch you."

"Okay." She mumbled back making him jump. He thought she was passed out.

She sat up. "My elbow hurts too. Let me take my jacket off."

He glanced into her eyes.

Her green eyes.

He liked her Tinted eyes.

"What?" She asked him, as she took off her jacket. She showed him her scraped elbow.

He admired the light and dark tints on her arms. The floral designs, the angel with tears. The name of Jess and Sungchan. She looked like a walking masterpiece.

But he noticed below the tattoos, were scars. But not from self harm, more like from fighting for her life.

"It's nothing." He lied as he glanced away from her eyes and started to mend her wounds.

"You don't like ink?" She asked as she felt a bit self conscious.

"No! It's not that. They..suit you well." He said as he glanced back into her eyes. "It looks great."

She smiled and giggled. "Well thanks."

///  Yuta Arc Birthday special///
Yuta's view:
I smiled as he followed after Zuley. She was going to congratulate Jaehyun.