Seem

A few weeks pass. BTS's schedule finally died down a smidge. They sometimes had individual days off which I didn't know how that even worked out. I didn't question it since they would always try to make plans with me if I wasn't busy.

I was usually busy on weekdays so we would have dinner and chat till late into the night. The weekends I spend the entire day with that person. During these times, I find myself getting closer and closer to a particular someone.

The song I made with Stray Kids got really popular and I was constantly hearing it everywhere. I was also pretty satisfied with the money I earned from it.

I heard that other companies have tried reaching out to me through Felix's company. Felix wasn't budging at all on any of my information. He barely gave his own company information about me.

Sometimes BTS would accidentally fangirl about Mystic forgetting it was actually me under the makeup. I loved their compliments so I didn't mind at all.

I started to feel like I'm shifting to a better place. I feel more socially aware. I feel like I am finally starting to accept myself for who I am. I didn't feel so awkward and anxious in front of people anymore. BTS helped me a lot during my path and I am eternally grateful for them.

I was super bored on the couch the one day with nothing to do. I decided I should probably get a Twitter or Instagram account for Mystic. I went to photos to see which picture I could use.

Instead, the whole afternoon, I went through all my old photos, reliving the memories. I looked at each of BTS's faces from the photos I took way back when. They all look so different. They look so young. I remember all the good and bad times I had with them. The good times are great but the bad times are what brings us closer together.

I felt so nostalgic.

I didn't even realize that I was zooming into a particular person's face more than the rest of the group-or anyone really. I never felt what it truly meant to be lonely but at that moment, I longed for that person. I guess I finally found my answer on who I want to be with...

(I know y'all read this book for your bias so I'll be doing different endings for everyone. It will only show scenes and it might add on to the main story so please read anyway if you want to have a complete story. I will be having my own ending, regardless on who the individual is-more of the backstory. I'm gonna start from the youngest to oldest. I'm not going to mention the other members of BTS in their happily ever after for reasons.
Let's get it!)

...Jungkook.

"Hurry up!" Jungkook shouts at me as I try to conquer the hill

"Excuse you! You're not all that ahead of me!" I scream at him. He was legit a foot or two away.
He stops and bends over.

I take the opportunity and jump on his back. He grips my legs as I hold on to his shoulders and he runs off. I felt the refreshing air in my hair. It was such a warm day and I was sweating like crazy.