《Chapter 45》

Jasmine's p.o.v

I yelled at Vanessa and told her that I'm also coming with her.

I also wanna see what Ricardo and Isabella are up to. Plus, I don't wanna be left alone and bored.

But then I'm pulled back by romeo, who hugged me tightly. "Nope. You're staying with me."

No way! Who wants to stay with this guy?!

"Hey! Who wants to stay with you?!" I argue but he winks at Vanessa. Vanessa grins and then drives off, saying that I must stay with Romeo.

Great! Just great!

I yell at her to stop but she didn't. I was about to run after the car but Romeo said something which made me stop and smile evillishly.

"You want Ashton and vanessa to be alone don't you? That'll make the ship sail." I thought for a moment before pulling him into the house.

I guess i could just stay here.

Both to make their ship sail and to spend time with Romeo, the person whom I adore.

Vanessa's p.o.v

What did he tell her?

I really wonder..

Maybe then i could use that against her so she can be with Romeo more...

Ashton's voice threw me out of my thoughts. "Guess you want them to be together,huh?" I nod.

He knows this shipping stuff a little too well by now.

"And you asked me to follow Isabella and Ricardo because?" "Because I wanted to see where they're going!" I say like its obvious, which it is. "Plus, I want some romance!"

He smirks a little.

That smirk is pure evil!

"We could just make some romance right here. No need for them." He smirks and I make a disgusted face.

Ewww.

"Yeahhhh no. I'm more interested in their romance." I say, rolling my eyes.

"We'll see about that." He winks and I furrow my brows.

Huh? What does he mean exactly? Does he refer to the date?

I ignored what he said and soon we were back do following Isabella and Ricardo. They got off at a park and we did the same.

They started walking around and ordered ice cream. They sat at a fountain and ate there.

We watched like the stalkers we are.

I could see that Isabella was stiff at the start but Ricardo changed that. He said that she should just relax and pretend it's a normal hangouts wiyh best friends.

She seemed relaxed after that.

They talked and laughed and occasionally they'd make funny faces and Isabella would get embarrassed.

Then, they went to the cinema. I dragged Ashton there.

We bought tickets and headed inside.

I purposely bought the tickets that made is sit behind the since I wanted to see the romance that bad.

Ashton even bribed the person who runs the cinema to put on a scary movie. Why a scary one?

Let's just say Isabella isn't fond of that...

It was quite easy to bribe him since there wasn't that much People. The place was practically empty.

We sat back and watched both the movie and romance in front of us. At times, Isabella would scream for dear life whilst Ricardo would just roll his eyes and side hug her.