the final presidential debate

Joe is waiting back stage for the debate to start, he's sweating due to nervousness.

About 3 minutes until it starts, he chats with Kamala for a while.

He has to get on the stage now, he sees Kamala go into the audience to watch.

"Alright welcome everyone to the last presidential debate of 2020!" says the moderator.

Joe and donald got asked questions, in whcih the responded. For some reason Donald got off topic every now and then, trying to annoy biden.

Biden started to get annoyed, but he didn't answer Trumps questions. He didn't want to get off topic unlike that clown.

After arguing, stress, and more the debate was soon enough over.

Joe noticed how Donald kept looking at him.

After all, Trump DID confess his love to Biden.

As the two were going off stage somethitn happened....

the doors closed so they couldn't go off stage, and then a screen came down and started to play a video.

it was a video of ... trump confessing his love?

Joe gasped, and trump felt extremely embarrassed.

"...!"
"Uhm..." Trump started to sweat.

"WHAT IS THIS?" trump yelled

Biden faced toward trump, everyone in the audience was wondering if Joe accepted Trumps confession.

He started to walk...
closer
and closer
and closer
toward Trump.
and then
Biden spoke:

"Look trump, I see you nothing more as a president, a horrible one to be exact. I never saw you as anything more beside that and someone who I am debating against. I do not have any romantic feelings towards you, I am completely heterosexual. Except when Obama comes over, then I'm no longer so 'hetero.' Plus, you're not even my type. I'd never date anyone luck you, you expired cheeto puff. Sorry Trump, it just wasn't meant to be."

Trumps eyes filled with tears....

"Biden... I..."

Just like that, the doors opened and Biden left.