TWO

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        .·:·.*═══╗
TWO
carry you
you are not alone
i've been here the whole time
singing you a song
i will carry you
i will carry you

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        .·:·.*═══╝

s2;e1

THE NEXT TWENTY-FOUR HOURS UNFOLDED, RATHER CHAOTICALLY, AND VIOLET BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND THE TROUBLE STEFAN HAD GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO. The device that John Gilbert set off had affected one of Caroline's friends, sending the car they were travelling in into a ditch. The poor girl had spent half the day in surgery, only coming out in the clear after receiving vampire blood. And just to top it all off, Katherine weaselled her way into the Gilbert House, sending John Gilbert a clear message after cutting his fingers straight off his hand.

Violet, still a new resident of town, was uneasy and sure as to where she fits in with all of it, so she stuck to what she knew best- helping people. She spent hours in the Mystic Falls Hospital, ensuring Caroline's mother, Liz, and her friends Tyler, and Matt, had adequately eaten and rested.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: STEFAN SALVATORE
Hey, where are you at?

VIOLET PEARSON
I'm at the hospital, was trying to help out Caroline's mom.

STEFAN SALVATORE
You know she'd kill you if she knew you were a vampire, she's a part of the founder's council.

VIOLET PEARSON

Good thing she doesn't know, then.

STEFAN SALVATORE
Seriously?

VIOLET PEARSON

Yes, seriously.I've not been here for long, I'm still trying to get my bearings in this town.

Also, I need to visit Katherine, do you know where she is?

STEFAN SALVATORE
No, she will kill you

VIOLET PEARSON

I'm older than her and stronger. I'd like to see her try.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Hungry from her day at the hospital, Violet entered through the front door of the Salvatore Boarding House, making a beeline for the fridge. She checked inside it, pursing her lips in disappointment when it's empty.

She walked up the stairs to Stefan's room. Without thinking, she flung the door open and entered. "Hey, do we have any blood bags left, there's none in the- Oh, my God!" She squealed, seeing Elena with her back to Violet, pinning Stefan against the wall by his neck. "I'm so sorry! I should've knocked!" She rushed out of the room, hands over her eyes.

"Violet! Come back!" Stefan called out after her, shaking his head frantically. "This is not what it looks like, you can come in."

"Are you sure?" Violet questions, re-entering the room, hands still over her eyes. "Because it looks like you and Elena were-"

"And you're sure about that?" Violet questioned, cautiously re-entering the room, her hands still covering her eyes. "Because, it really looks like you and Elena were-"