five

||

THE NEXT FEW CLASSES flew by in a breeze for Victoria

THE NEXT FEW CLASSES flew by in a breeze for Victoria. She was frankly annoyed with the multiple of girls asking her to sit with them at lunch. She knew all they wanted was the attention and praise from others, she would not give into those fake girls.

She was sitting in AP calculus, chewing on a fresh piece of cherry gum waiting for the class to start. She sat in the back twirling her pen in between her fingers silently observing the other students. She felt the chair next to her pull out and someone sit down.
"God, they won't stop eye raping you and the sluts won't stop staring." The girl next to her spoke.

Victoria looked over and took in the girls appearance, she was beautiful. Her straight blonde hair ended just underneath her shoulders, her hair brought out her grey eyes that someone could see from a mile away. She was tall, tall just like Victoria. She could feel the power radiating off of her even so she looked very familiar.
"I love the attention." Victoria replied honestly. She had no reason to lie to the girl, so she wouldn't.

"Me too, I live for it, but people don't need to know that, I'm Sphina Bass." She introduced herself. Of course Sphina was a Bass, she looked exactly like her mother. Bass law firm, the famous firm for the rich and wealthy. Her mother was the head lawyer there and even the best lawyer in the world.

Once again, Sphina was up there with Victoria, she too was deadly. Victoria couldn't help but wonder if she used her power to destroy, Victoria sure did. But, Sphina looked like a nice girl but she held an evil glint in her eyes. Victoria could feel her and Sphina will be friends. They could rule the school, they would be the deadliest duo here.

"Ah, I knew you looked familiar, nice to meet you." Victoria gave a small smile. Some would think her smile was more of a smirk, but that was the most she could offer to someone and Sphina knew that. She was glad Victoria took a liking to her. She never had many friends at this school, not real ones anyway. They'd all use her for her money and power and Sphina learned that the hard way.

She knew Victoria and her were alike in many ways, Sphina was nicer but wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place while Victoria would not be so nice, she didn't even look nice. She didn't look mean per say, she looked intimidating. They were the few people who held the most power in the school and Her and Victoria could rule and no one loves the power and attention more than Sphina. Obviously, Victoria was the same.

"Don't trust a single girl here, their fake bitches who'll use you, I learned that the hard way." Sphina said while she settled into the seat. Victoria could tell she was purely innocent in every way possible. Victoria wondered what being innocent was like, she never had once experienced innocence in her life, she was a cold- cruel girl from a young age and she was glad, look how far it has gotten her in life.

Victoria had taking a liking to Sphina, she could tell she wouldn't use her as she's been used herself before, her heart ached for the girl, but everyone learns something after a mistake and now she knows not everyone is so nice. Sphina has learned to trust no one unless they prove trustworthy, she wished she could look for the good in people again, but now she simply can't.

"Trust me I know, half of the girls already asked me to sit with them, no thanks, i'll pass." Victoria scoffed in a joking manner. Sphina nodded her head in understandment while she responded.

"Yeah I don't eat with anyone anymore, I got a personal room instead, those girls are the worst." Victoria was confused when she said personal room. She didn't eat in the cafeteria?

"Personal room?" She questioned wanting Sphina to elaborate further.

The teacher had seen the two girls whispering but was afraid of what would happen if she dared interrupt them, so, she let them continue as she teached.

"Yup, since I'm one of the richest here, we get personal rooms to eat in. They sit above the cafeteria, just like a throne. We can see everyone from up there." She explained.

"So why didn't you do that from the beginning?" Victoria wondered.

"I tend to see the good in people so I thought i'd make good friends here, now I know that is not the case and I no longer see the good." She had a sad smile but Sphina knew that in this world no one was good.

"In our world, you have to survive for yourself not others, don't let them embarrass your power, you show them exactly who you are and your not to be messed with." Victoria said.

Sphina laughed, "You seem to have it figured out, I can already tell your going to have a huge affect on this place." Victoria winked at her.

"I'm Victoria Stryker, of course I will."
||

Thanks to the ones who have voted! Things are going to get juicy here real quick

Things are going to get juicy here real quick.
😏🤍