21

bakugo: well, you guys should fix that. in the mean time... I-I can help you study if you want me to..
y/n: really?! you mean it!
bakugo: y-yeah.. stop being so excited about it!
y/n: sorry! it's just I really need to pass this test!
bakugo: i'll come by later tonight, for now we gotta get back to class
y/n: right!

you grabbed his hand, he flinched but you dragged him out of the room all the way to the classroom. the whole way there he was flustered and kept looking at your hand holding his. you got to class and opened the door to everyone starring at you

aizawa: ...take your seats

you were surprised he didn't scold you but you were so relieved. you were walking to your desk when bakugo stopped in front of the class you looked back at him and he was furrowing his brows with a red face.

y/n: what's wrong?
bakugo: ...y-you're still..

he looked down at his hand and you noticed you were still holding his. you yelped and let his hand go, you felt your face flush red and the whole class had their eyes wide open. you ran to your desk and sunk into your seat covering your face.

kirishima: no way!
denki: you don't even tell us??
kirishima: oh my gosh

kirishima gasped

kirishima: is that why you were acting so weird when I came over on game night?!
y/n: n-no! w-what are you even talking about-
denki: damn bruh... you interrupted them!
kirishima: forgive me !

you smacked both of them

y/n: you guys are so dumb! I- I was just dragging him over here and forgot I was holding his hand okay!
jirou: she liked it so much she forgot she was doing it
y/n: you too?!

they laughed at you and you sunk further down in your seat. they kept making fun of you and you looked to the side to see todoroki eyeing you, he realized you saw him and he quickly looked away.

"why don't you just talk to him" bakugos words kept replaying in your head. class soon ended and it was the end of the day. you looked over a bakugo and he nodded so you walked over to todoroki. momo was on her phone waiting for him while he was packing up.

y/n: hey um..
todoroki: ..
y/n: so.. I wanted to talk to you..

todoroki stayed silent

y/n: so tomorrow um.. I was gonna ask if you were going to come with me to-
todoroki: im pretty busy tomorrow to hang out, sorry.
y/n: w-well it's just that tomorrow is-
todoroki: im busy y/n. ask bakugo to go with you.
y/n: what is your problem? why are you bringing bakugo up so much? why the fuck are you mad at me?

everyone had left the class except for you, bakugo who was standing behind waiting for you, aizawa, momo, and todoroki.

todoroki: can you not-
y/n: no cause you've been acting mad weird towards me lately and i don't know what I did.

you said in an angry tone

todoroki: ...I have places to be, excuse me.
y/n: this is pointless, you're so full of shit
todoroki: ..

you picked up your bag and bumped into his shoulder walking away.