123

With the days leading up to finding Metatron, Dean was getting restless. He seemed to be falling to the affects of the mark of Cain. His hunger for the blade getting stronger and stronger as the days went on.

Now came the day where the hunters would strike down Metatron once and for all. After Abaddon had been killed, it was now time for Metatron to go.

~<•>~

Metatron had been "making miracles" happen and word had been getting around about this man. But every time Dean heard something about him, he would scowl.

"Dean, I don't think this is a good idea." Jessica said as she walked with Dean towards an old looking factory. "You practically knocked out your brother. All he wanted to do was help you."

Dean stopped walking and faced his wife.

"It's not his fight, and it's not yours either. Please, Jess. I don't want you to get hurt."

Jessica scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Like I was going to leave you to make stupid decisions all by yourself. Come on, we've got a bitch to kill."

Jessica walked past Dean and towards their destination.

~<•>~

As the couple walked further into the broken down factory, they soon came to realize that it was a home for the homeless.

"Can I help you?" A man and a woman in tattered clothes walked up to the two hunters.

"Take it easy, chief." Dean held his hands up in defense.

"You're Dean and Jessica Winchester." The woman spoke up now.

"Now, how did you know that?" Dean asked as he looked at the woman.

"He said you were coming." The woman nodded her head.

"Well, here we are. Where's Metatron?"

"Marv." The man said.

"Sure." Dean replied dryly.

"In there..." the woman pointed to the building behind her. "Praying for our forgiveness."

"Forgiveness for what?" Jessica asked.

The woman turned her head to look at a bloodied rag.

"Is he, now?" Dean cocked a brow.

~<•>~

Dean and Jessica walked throughout the factory.

"Alright, we'll split up. We can cover more ground that way."

Jessica shook her head. "Really? That's your plan. I'm not leaving your side, Dean. We'll fight, together."

Dean sighed. "I can never talk you out of anything, can I?"

Jessica chuckled and kissed Dean on the cheek. "Nope."

~<•>~