Among Us

Hey lovelies! Please read the note at the very end of this chapter! I will be posting some updates and I have a kinda important question to ask all of you! Enjoy guys!

2nd person POV

You are a very famous Youtuber.

Your name on Youtube is Y/u/n and you have 8.9 million subscribers and you are still currently gaining more and more by the day.

Today you were finally getting into playing a game with some of your youtuber friends, it was called Among Us and the gist of it was that it was like mafia. There were 1-3 (Usually 2 in most games you've seen) impostors. The rest of you are crewmates and the goal for them is to complete tasks without getting killed by the imposter and the other goal is to vote the impostors off. The impostor's goal is to kill everyone without getting caught.

You were sitting in your comfy chair in front of your gaming system with your mic in front of you and your headset on, today you'd be playing with LDshadowlady, Smallishbeans, ItsOli, SMajor, Joey Graceffa, Shubble, CORPSE Husband, Brizzy and C/n.

You had the biggest crush on C/n for the longest time but you'd never admit it to him or anyone, none of your subscribers know and only Lizzie and Joey found out because you accidentally spilled it to them while you were drunk (You are 22 in this lol).

"ITS Y/NNNNNN." Shelby exclaims as your little avatar came into view. 

"OK WHO THE FUQ TOOK (YOUR COLOR)?!" You exclaim 

"C/n is dead as fuq" CORPSE says 

You face look at the little avatar with C/n's username above it and you frown in person.

"She is most definitely frowning because she has gone quiet." He says

Then you proceed to blush.

"But I wanna be y/f/c today :(." he says 

"Fine, just today ok?" You say 

He cheers and his little avatar runs around the lobby.

Everyone in the lobby laughs.

"If I'm imposter with Y/n, you're all doomed." CORPSE says 

"Its true though, they are literally the dream team." Scott says

"They win every time they're a team its so funny." Oli says 

"Like legit they'll leave our children orphans." Lizzie says, her little hamster following her around as she runs around the game lobby.

You laugh along with CORPSE and everyone in the lobby. 

"Y/n has this strategy that's apparently so good that no one can figure it out because when she does it she edits it out of her videos and girly over here will go as far as to ask others to edit it out if we're recording for youtube. She just doesn't do it on twitch when she streams." Joey says 

"I have a couple tricks up my sleeves." You whisper into the mic like ASMR.

"I just got tingles." C/n whispers.

"LETS START." Joel yells and Shebly presses the start button.

The screen darkens and then shows your role.

IMPOSTOR

You were impostor with CORPSE

Dream team!!!

You go quiet and mute yourself.

You then began to go on a killing spree.

"Oh look its C/n." you say as you watch him do scan for medbay.

"If I was impostor I wouldn't be able to kill him, I love him too much. Like, love love him too much." You say 

"Hey, Y/n? You do know you're unmuted right?" Lizzie says 

Your face pales. 

"SH*T!!!" you say and hit the mute button,

You went AFK, took a pillow and screamed into it.

Eventually a dead body was discovered and reported.

You finally got the courage to unmute yourself.

"What do you think Y/n?" Joey says 

"umm, I don't know. Sorry I was blanking what?" You say with a shaky voice.

"Are you ok?" Shelby asks 

"umm y-yeah." You shakily say 

"just uh, C/n pretend you didn't hear anything please?" You say 

He's quiet.

At this point your breaths are really shaky.

"How can I forget that my crush loves me too?" He says

Everyone says awwwwww

You blush a really deep red and you smile softly and cutely giggle.

"I luv you <3." he says

"I luv you too <3." You whisper 

"Awwww." Everyone says again.

"I forgot who I was sussing after all this lets skip." Scott laughs 

Everyone agreed and skipped.

In the end, you now have a boyfriend and you and CORPSE won without having to kill C/n because everyone became sus of each other and voted each other off while the two of you kept doing impostor tingz. 

OMG IT HAS BEEN SO FRICKEN LONG SINCE I UPDATED I AM SO SORRY.
Anyways! Updates!
1. School is going well for being online not gonna lie, its actually a bit easier!
2. I got a new laptop! I am writing this chapter on it hehe, I love it!
3. I will try writing more when inspiration strikes and I will try updating this book and my TH book too!
4. I decided that I will either be writing a CORPSE Husband imagines, BNHA oneshots (Or anime imagines in general because I love a lot lol) Or BTS imagines! 
I may start writing the CORPSE imagines now, but I will have drafts wink wink hehe.
And thats it! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤🦄
Word Count: 854
Published:10/24/20
Written: 10/24/20