11

Alice Avery

I got back home early as I was nothing less than ecstatic for tomorrow's concert. I slide my rings off my fingers and removed my makeup. Once I changed into more comfortable clothes I climbed into bed and tried my best to contain my excitement and get some sleep.

I was woken up extremely early by someone jumping onto me in my sleep. A drunk Theo was sprawled out on my bed as I rubbed my eyes open. "Did you just get back?"

"Hell yeah I did." He slurs out joyfully and lets out an exaggerated laugh. I check the clock beside me on my bedside table. 8:27am.

"Alright you need to get to bed." I tell him and I get out of bed.

"I'll just take this one." He says sluggishly with his face stuffed in one of my pillows.

"Fine." I groan and figure I might as well get an early start to the day. I pull on an oversized sweatshirt and walk into the kitchen to brew a cup of coffee. The concert was a late one as it started around 11pm, the venue was roughly an hour and a half away depending on traffic so I figured that Razzle would get us around 8ish.

I chilled out for most of the day whilst Theo slept, although it was hard for me to keep still. I had never been to a concert before and the fact that my favorite band was going to be my first one was worth raving over in my opinion. Also for the fact that Jesse Rutherford is quite the looker, talk about a dream man.

I woke Theo up and forced him out of my room so I could get ready. I settled with a pair of black skinny jeans and a completely sheer see through shirt with a black bralette underneath. My dark hair was in soft waves and I kept my classic black eyeliner.

"You ready? Razzle's here." Theo pokes his head in the crack in my door and I pull on my shoes.

"Let's go." I stand to my feet and we both walk out the door. I snagged the front seat before Theo could and we left to go pick up Ricky. He walked through the parking lot and came straight up to my window which I rolled down.

"Out," Ricky states with authority. "I get front."

"Sorry babe, I beat you to it."

"You're a pain in my ass." He grumbled and opens the back seat door.

"That's ma job!" I perk up and I can practically see his eye roll from behind me. I rolled up the window as Razzle began pulling out the complex. He nudged my arm aggressively as we waited at the stop sign.

"What!?" I whisper yell at him and he smiles intensely.

"Ralice!" He squeals.

"What the fuck is a ralice?" I question as he begins driving.

"Your ship name." Razzle answers.

"I'm lost." I say and he chuckles. I don't know what a fucking ship name is. Sometime I feel like a grandmother when taking to Razzle, can't keep up with the kids these days.

"God Alice, you need more romance in your life."

"Yeah yeah whatever cupid." I wave him off and he laughs. I reach for the radio and begin flipping through the channels until it lands on a familiar tune, the guitar riff to Live Wire by Mötley Crüe.

"Turn that rank shit off." Theo groans from the backseat. Razzle nods his head in agreement and reaches to turn it.

"Leave it on." Ricky and I both protest in unison which puts Razzle's hand to a halt. He puts his hand back in the steering wheel and smirks.

"Same music taste," Razzle whispers to me. "Fuckin' adorable!"

The drive was mostly filled with Theo's terrible knock knock jokes, Ricky's 'that's what she said' jokes and Razzle and I finding them excruciatingly unfunny. By the time we got to the venue I was practically jumping up and down when we were inside.