Chapter 12 - SEMI-FINAL (BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 12

"Welcome back everybody! I'm sure that all of you can't wait for the semi-final matches to start!" Present Mic loud voice was heard, followed by the audience's loud cheer.

"Without further a due, let's reveal the first match for the semi-final!" With that, the big screen revealed two names.

The audience roared loudly after that. It was a battle they anticipated so much.

"What? (Apakah?)" Boboiboy was totally surprised. He didn't expect that. All of his classmate's attention turned to those two.

"Boboiboy." Midoriya muttered his name.

"That's right everybody! For the next battle we have—"

"BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI!"

.

.

.

The names have already been revealed. So, it's time for the elemental user and the half-cold half-hot user to enter the stage. Both of them were anxious because pretty much their quirks were probably the same. Well, Boboiboy wins by five more elements but still...

None of them anticipated that they would face each other this soon. Not with Todoroki who just overcome his hate for his left side.

"The first match for the semi-final will be an interesting one!" Present Mic loud voice commented while Aizawa just stayed silence beside him. He knew that both Boboiboy and Todoroki were aces in the class. Therefore, the winner will be undetermined.

"To think that my son's next opponent is that kid." Endeavor commented from the hero stand. His conversation between the elemental user just now still rings inside his head.

"Man, talk about a battle between element quirk user. I mean both of them can control fire, but Todoroki can manipulate ice while Boboiboy manipulate water." Kaminari commented excitedly.

"I bet Todoroki could freeze Boboiboy's water in just a second." Sero continued.

"Yeah! But don't you think Boboiboy's fire is slightly destructive?" Kirishima nervously turned to them while Kaminari and Sero gulped, nodding in advance.

"If they want to win this, they have to use the opposite of their elements. For instance, if Todoroki launches his ice attacks then its best for Boboiboy to use his fire element." Midoriya mumbled, and he quickly jots down some notes.

"As expected of Midoriya-kun!" Iida praised beside him.

"However, the one who'll win this battle will probably be the one who has the better control in their own respective elements." Midoriya continued.

The others nodded and continued watching the match.

As soon as they encountered each other, Todoroki's heterochromia eyes quickly landed on the elemental user. "To think that we would battle each other this soon." The cool icy-hot boy commented.

"Yeah. That's probably right." The elemental user commented while scratching his non-itchy cheeks. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Boboiboy slowly questioned.