C H A P T E R 56

Y/n's POV

"Okay, I think I've packed everything, now I've gotta ask Slender about Moon" I said, looking toward the sleeping cat I had found in the woods one day. Today was the last day until we had to go to Splendor's mansion, and according to BEN, his house as even bigger than Slender's.

Now, back to Moon. I wasn't quite sure about him. I mean, I don't really have another choice, do I? I can't leave him here on his own, that makes me uncomfortable.

"I'll take Moon with me to win him over." I said, picking Moon up and letting him sleep in my arms. I realised my door was closed, so I had to use my foot to try and open the door.

I eventually did make the door open, but not without a loud thud due to me hitting my foot on the wall hard. And when I did well, let's just say the timing could have been better.

"What're you doing?" Masky asked. I looked him in the eye awkwardly.

"A-ah, I was going to see Slender to ask him something, what about-"

"Great come with me." He said quickly. I just blinked and followed. He seemed like he was in a bad mood.

I didn't talk to him at all, I only looked down at the floor. The energy he was radiating seemed as though he was stressed. I gave him a quick glance, only to realize the bruise on his arm. Well it appeared more as a cut, definitely not self inflicted, no one would be stupid enough to cut on there hand. The scar was red, a bright red showing that it was recent.

"What happened to your hand?" I finally pointed out. He spared a quick glance at it and let a short 'tch' out.

"I cut myself trying to open a box." He lied. He was a good liar, but I know about cuts too well to know that story is a fake.

"A piece of metal cut you open. You should've stopped the bleeding immediately to avoid an infection, but since you didn't you should put an antibiotic cream on it and a bandage to avoid bacteria. But that's just an assumption, right?" I said, readjusting Moon in my arms. I hadn't looked at him, but I could tell he was looking at me.

"We're going to see Slender, right? You aren't planning to kill me, right Fido?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"If you keep talking I might just." He deadpanned. I gave an exxagerrated scoff.

"And after all we've been through!" I wiped a tear off my face. The tear wasn't from sadness, more so from me being tired.

"Are you crying?"

"Nah, just tired."

Silence

"You're wearing my hoodie."

"Huh-" I said looking down, noticing I was, in fact, wearing his hoodie. A deep blush spread across my cheeks. Fuck, I forgot I was wearing this.

"O-oh yeah, I- I just put the f-first hoodie I saw on." I stuttered out. He let out a 'tch'.

"Don't fucking stutter like that, makes you sound like ticster."

"Toby?"

"Fucking whatever."

I guess they both don't like each other, wonder why? Eh I'll pry into that later.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He glared at me, signaling to explain. I let it be, not wanting to explain and having to give the hoodie back.

Sure it was wrong, but what am I doing right now that isn't wrong?

"You're acting fucking weird."

"How so."

"Don't know, but you're acting shy. It isn't like you. You're annoying, acts like a sappy teenager from a movie, and is an overall wild animal." He concluded. I blink a few times.

"A sappy teenager from a movie? Thar's what you came up with? Do I really act like that?!" You worried.

"Dumbass, I'm giving a fucking example. Also, yes you do."

"DO NOT!"

----

I skipped out the office happily, content that Moon would be able to go. I set Moon down to stretch my arms out.

"You're finally out." A voice said, I fell down due to the sudden startle.

"Ow, what was that for?" I complained, rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry." He replied, holding his hand out.I hesitantly took it and got up, then picking my cat back up. "And I was the one acting weird.'

"Are you sure you're okay Masky?" I asked in all seriousness. I didn't notice he was mumbling something under his breath.

"Yeah. Fine." I rolled my eyes at the response. He's acting more of a dick then he usually does, and that can't be good. But I'm not in the mood to interfere with his problems.

"How would you act if you thought you had a crush on someone but you weren't sure?" He asked. I choked on my spit at the question.

"I- wait what?!"

"Nevermind."

"Wait no no! I was just taken back by the question! Uh, well if I thought I had a crush but I wasn't so sure about it, I'd try hanging out with them more, try catching myself doing or thinking things about them that I would usually do towards a crush. Uh yeah." I finished. He nodded his head, not uttering a word. It stayed like that until I got to my room.

I silently closed the door to my room and let my cat out of my arms. I then sat on the floor, my face buried in my knees.

"Masky having a crush. That's unexpected. But what should I care? His life."

I didn't notice the tears coming out of my eyes I brought my face up to rest my chin on my knees. My vision was blurry and my cheeks felt wet.

"But why does it have to hurt so bad?"

. . .

Yeah, a terrible chapter. I just had a bad weekend, that's all. But Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well! Make sure to drink water and stretch! I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii