1. HAPPY FACES!

"If you can concentrate always on the present, you'll be a happy man." - Paulo Coelho

I leisurely opened the gate and got inside

I leisurely opened the gate and got inside. The fairy lights and candles are laid all along the fence and front yard. Wow, I love fairy lights it's kinda glowing firefly in a dark night.

The children are running all over the house with a mouth full of candy and by clutching balloons. Ladies and gents are busy with chit-chatting, and some are swaying to the music. Few are capturing the beauty in their cameras. Happy faces!

A jar full of colourful juices, pizza, pasta, burgers, desserts and several other delicious foods is served on the table. My mouth began watering and my stomach started to growl. What I'm am I even waiting for? Who can control themselves after looking at such delicious meals?

Amya, behave yourself. I said to myself and patted my tummy.

A bunch of unopened gifts are there in the nook. The central table is filled with an inexplicable fairy and fluffy blue velvet cake, candles lit around it. Cupcakes, macarons, doughnut, sweets and toffee are scattered.

The cake is topped with a stunning pennant of hello 13. The background is trimmed with foil balloons of HAPPY 13TEENTH BIRTHDAY and her snaps are stuck all around it.

There she is in the middle of everyone wearing a bluish gown. Her face is cheered up with the innocent smile playing on her red lips. Her mysterious blue eyes are crinkled and it's depicting a happy story. Her hair flapping in the breeze. Even though she just took the first step of her teenage life she looks beautiful. Everything is soo perfect for her petite body.

Inaaya Tartal

Ooh, I'm soo lost here at the party

Ooh, I'm soo lost here at the party. I can gift her tomorrow. Now I should leave. I muttered to myself.

Then, gradually I headed to the stairs like a thief. Nah, I'm not a thief. I just love a party with people whom I even don't know and I love their unwanted bomb blasting queries.
Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Amya don't run off, come come... I'm gonna cut the cake now." She squealed out loud.

Ooh shit! Just one more step.
I cursed myself.

Now every glance out there is on me. How wonderful! I strolled to her by cursing myself.

"Inya, I'm tire.." I tried to say.

But she cut off me "No lame excuses. Come fast..."

Then the cake cutting ceremony got begun.

"Happy Bday Inyaa..." Begin with the cliche b'day song and the familiar cake cutting ceremony. But I can't stop admitting the cake tasted superb.

"Hey teeny, here is your gift". I called her with a smirk.

"Omg! So you know the basic things in a b'day. "

I got irritated "Hello if you don't want this, I can take it back."

"No noo, give it." she snatched and gave a side hug by muttering thank you

"Ooh man, stop this drama, I'm going to the room. I'm exhausted...". I used to say.

"Only today I can show my skills in drama, right? And don't forget to take foods to fill your large tummy."

"Yaya, show off your skills with others. I'm tired of your drama. And don't worry I won't leave without food." I said with a chuckle.

"Okay Madam, my friends are waiting for me." And she left.

I went to the food section and take a look at everything.

Mmmm I'm confused. What should I take??? I want to taste everything but I can't embarrass myself!

I keenly observed each food. Suddenly I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked all around and my eyes stayed at a particular boy from a distance.

Is he looking at me? No, I don't think so. I had seen him somewhere! Hmmm... OMG! No noo, it can't be him!

Within seconds I shook my head and hastily took one burger, a piece of pizza, a bit of pasta and a drink. Then I strode to my room hoping he may not notice me.

I shut the door with a thud. Why the hell I'm acting weird! Cool Amya. Let's eat food and have a wonderful sleep ahead. Shut up, my dumbo overthinking brain.

Then quickly I begin to eat. I bet the food we eat when we're damn hungry is the most pleasing. After eating I licked my lips and fingers because I love burgers and pizza. who won't love that!

I quickly tidy up the room and fall over the bed but, sleep is far away from me. Laying on the bed and thinking for hours and hours until my brain and mind get bored is my kinda hobby!

I don't know whether Inya will love the gift or not. I gifted her a dairy, a flower bouquet, chocolates and a b'day card. Instead, of dairy better to say I gifted her a companion who can keep her gladdest instants to worst crisis safe. And doesn't want to worry about any betrayal or cheating until she gave somebody to read it or got lost.

I love to write a diary because I can share all secrets, all special times, and cursed times. It helps me when I'm shattered, painful, and pissed off. I can even share my crush story without embarrassment. I can share anything and everything at least it won't judge, nor use my weakness against me!

Suddenly, my thoughts got disturbed by a knock!
Who is this now? I got up, and open the door slightly and peeped out.

Omg, I didn't expect this coming!

Hellooooo guys!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Hellooooo guys!!!!!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It's my very first chapter, so bear with my faults. Expect, you guys will correct and support me throughout this journey. Once again thank you for reading my book. Lots and lots of love♥️

If you guys can share my book please do tag here and refer to read.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

X.O.X.O!