Thirty-One

My eyes were barely opening. Blood gushing out of my shoulders, mouth and not to mention there was a huge cut on my collarbone to my cleavage.

And then I saw him. The man I despise the most at this point of time. His ice cold stare was piercing right through my soul. It was so obvious that his aura looked like one of a vengeful mafia who was ready to kill anyone.

Great, I'll get killed by two men now. Ex's to be precise.

"How dare you touch her?" a hint of aggression in his voice sent me to a surprise.

"With hands I guess." Jaehyun smirked. At least ten agents surrounded Jimin. He counted his bullets or what seemed to be like it and then dug his hands for a knife in his gator belt.

"You guys are so fucked." he smirked. Then he drove the knife through a man's throat which sent droplets of blood everywhere. One pistol was shot straight in one's forehead. Then came the kicks on one's face which made him lose his consciousness. Another man was down when his neck was cracked.

I then felt Jaehyun's hands slide down in my shirt. "Is it just me or you actually grew hotter?" his face was just inches away from mine. I tried to shake him off but that only resulted in aches from all over my body and before I knew it a bullet hit his shoulder. I was disgusted and feeling beyond devastated for my own weakness and fragile state.

"Jaehyun keep your fucking hands off my girlfriend." Jimin yelled and his voice echoed through the warehouse. He still thinks that our relationship is on.

"I gotta go babe." Jaehyun said as I saw him from my weak state. "Fuck off." I tried to make myself clear but my words barely came out to be a whisper. I heard a few shots from Jimin's side but he soon ran out of bullets. Jaehyun was successful in making a run leaving me and Jimin alone with dead and injured bodies in the warehouse.

He sighed when he saw me in my wrecked form. He approached and broke the cuffs which were now covered in my blood. I was barely in a state to walk and I almost lost my balance but a pair of arms tried to hoist me up.

"Stay away Park Jimin." I told him and tried to maintain a distance.

"I can explain just listen-"

"No Jimin, you broke your promise." Tears started streaming down but I quickly wiped them away. I walked out of the entrance and saw his car but I passed it. We were in a forest or at least what I could get out of my surroundings, trees were surrounding us from as long as my sight could see.

"Sit in the car." his raspy voice rang in my ears but I kept walking further.

"Sit in the fucking car Kim Yeona." he slammed the hood of his car which caused me to flinch making me stop right where I was. He even knew my real name, yet he behaved like he didn't know shit about me. It just broke me so much. He just broke a super tough bitch but I had to be strong.

I didn't move an inch. He cautiously wrapped his fingers on my wrists and took me towards the car and made me sit.

One word to describe him. It's dom.

He slid his door open and sat beside me and came closer to me. I kept my eyes down. I felt hot air on my face and I raised my eyes to see Jimin's ice cold stare and his face barely an inch away, we were exchanging our breaths. Our parted lips would meet if any of us decided to lean in but I just looked away. I hated him for loving him. I hated myself for falling for him.

He brought his hand to my side and pulled the seat belt. The continuous sirens which before were barely audible stopped at once. He put right hand on the gear and the left on the steering wheel before revving up the car. There was not a single scratch on his body, just some droplets of blood which were left behind when he cut someone's throat.

"Just so you know we are seven hours away from Seoul, we are staying here. We will reach under ten." he broke the silence.

"How many properties does he even own?" I gritted and looked out of the window

"I don't have casinos in seven different countries," he said and I sighed heavily. "Solid research."

"Blame it on your brother, he actually thought of handing you to me once." he kept his eyes on the road while I stared at him blankly.

"I would never ever marry you, I won't even date you." The situation seemed funny but the atmosphere right now was so serious that I had goosebumps and chills run down my body. My voice was so unclear yet he managed to explain himself.

"And I would never ever hold someone's hand which is not yours." his voice crisp and clear.

--

The car was now getting parked in front of a bungalow's lawn. No wonder they made such an aesthetic property in the middle of nowhere. I opened my car door but as soon as I stepped out I had unbearable aches run down my body. I couldn't even walk properly.

I took a step forward but I fell down. So wrecked. I stood up again and before I knew it Jimin hoisted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, though I didn't want to. But it seemed like I had no choice. He carried me till the entrance before putting me down and barely rang the bell. After a minute or so a maid opened the door which was quite amusing for me, she had a light smile tugged on her thin lips. She pinched Jimin's cheek which made him blush a little.

"Oh sweetie, look what this bastard did to you." she exclaimed when she saw me. A genuine smile plastered on my face when she dragged me in. The house was modern with white marble flooring and off white ceilings with big white curtains, the roof slid across and in the center was a silver-golden chandelier. Beautiful paintings hung on the wall. I knew one thing, Jimshit is filthy rich.

"Noona can you please help her clean up, I have something to take care of." his voice was polite and she just softly nodded her head yes. She was probably in her late thirties. She took me to a room on the ground and made me sit on the bed. She opened a closet and gave me a pair of t-shirt and sweatpants and I could identify it by it's scent that it belonged to Jimin.

"Should I help you clean up?" she asked me

"I'll manage but thanks for asking." I smiled and swiftly walked towards the washroom. I cleaned all the cuts with warm water, some of them stopped bleeding but the huge gash on my shoulder was an exception. I put on the t-shirt and the sweatpants but they kept slipping down, too big for my waist.

"Eonni can you help me tighten this, it's slipping again and-" I trailed off but abruptly stopped when I saw Jimin. He swiftly walked towards and tied the knot. An incredulous red shade found its way to my cheeks and I focused my eyes downwards where I saw a gun in his hand. Without any further delay he made me sit on the bed and brought the medical kit.

He had this perfervid expression on his face which was so peculiar. It wasn't clear that if he even cared about me in the first place. Whether this all was really a mere play for bringing me here.

"Your shoulder needs stitches, it's going to hurt." and it actually did, the stinging and painful feeling of rubbing alcohol and stitches was still there. After dressing my wounds Jimin handed me a few painkillers and without even exchanging a glance I backed his hand away.

The next thing I knew was that cold metal was pressed against my forehead, was he literally making me eat medicines on a gunpoint? "Take Em" his voice husky and tired. I did as he instructed.

What was he? An ally or an enemy?

--

Jimin was beyond vulnerable at this point of time. He tried to hold himself together but whenever he saw her he felt guilty. Guilty for not protecting her, guilty for making her fall for him in the first place. He was petrified, will he lose her too?

He took out his phone and saw the locked screen wallpaper. A pic of him and Ayla, smiling. He unlocked the phone and quietly dialed the number. His sobs broke down when someone answered the phone.

"Hyung I fucked up." 

___

|<|Author|>|

So my sweet darlings how is the book so far goin on? Please write a review and vote if you don't wanna get bald. 

Boy with luv reached 1B, excuse me while I get a tissue. *wipes tears, blows nose dramatically* I'm so happy