𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Y/N LEANED AGAINST THE WALL, AS SHE TRIED TO REGAIN HER BREATH. 

She used the opportunity the mysterious woman offered and ran away from Muzan, and got separated which she was delighted about. Hopefully the distance between them was large enough, for him not to find her immediately. She has been running for the past few minutes, trying to move past the crowd. Ignoring the painful ache of her knee, that was still recovering.

As She glanced toward her hand, she noticed that the paper her brother gave her was gone. Her eyes widen in disbelief, as she gasped and turn around, looking for the list she was supposed to be holding. 

She had two theories.

It was either Muzan took it from her hand, before they got separated.

Or

She lost it, distracted by her earlier goal to run away from the black haired male. 

Y/N did slightly felt bad, as her mind flashed back to the time, that the male has saved her from getting hurt the first time they met. And then helping her reach some books in the bookshelf, since he was much taller than her the other day. 

She heaved a  sigh, as she suddenly felt guilty. Her Brother has finally found a friend, and here she was avoiding him like the plague. For his sake she would try to get along with him. She decided that she will give Muzan a chance, and deep inside her mind she was hoping to get along with him.

She didn't know why, but there was just something about him that makes her mind scream to run away

Deciding to not listen to the tiny voice in the back of her mind, She straightened herself up and took deep breaths. To try and remember the things that were on the list, she headed towards the exit of the alley. 

But before she could, a figure blocked her way. She frowned, as she had no time for this. The longer she is here, the harder it is for her to get back to Muzan. 

As the person stepped forward, she gasped and gulped. She realized that the features of the creature in front of her was the same as her brother has described. She took a few steps back, and watched as a piece of paper was seen in the hands of the female demon. 

" Looking for this perhaps?" The female demon taunted her, as she held the paper above her head. Licking her lips, as she found a new prey. Not to mention, she could smell Y/N's delicious blood from where she stood. 

The female demon's eyes trailed towards her bandaged knee, that was still recovering. Her stomach rumbled, as she longed to taste her human flesh. She grinned, showing her sharp fangs that teared lots of human before. 

" You should have not entered this Alley, such a shame that you will meet your death by my hands." The female demon exclaimed in glee and clapped her hands. " Or let us say rather by my teeth." 

Y/N slowly backed away, as the demon in front of her did the opposite of her actions. And took a few steps forward. 

" It isn't everyday for a demon like me, to encounter a human with such heavenly scent... I wonder if I bring you to My Master, will he reward me with his blood?" 

Y/N regretted her actions of separating herself from Muzan, she would choose to be with the Black haired male in a heartbeat rather than  being with the demon in front of her.

" Y-Your M-Master?" She stuttered in response. 

" Yes my master, he is such a kind man. He saved me from getting killed by humans back then, and do you know what he asked me to do in return?" Y/N shook her head as she was growing more nervous every second.

" All he asked of me is... to kill Humans like you!  Isn't that wonderful? I get to eat and kill humans whenever I want. "  The female demon grinned. " Now prepare yourself, because here I come!!" 

As the Demon lunged at her and she barely dodged, her back slamming against the wall. As the area around her was too small, She knew she wouldn't last long. 

Tears formed in her eyes, as she braced herself when she noticed the female demon. Was just a few feet away from her, She tightly shut her eyes, as she felt her tears slide down her cheeks. She knew that she was about to die--

 A sudden hand was placed around her waist, pulling her away from the demon just in time. She felt her head being held gently, against someone's chest. 

Opening her eyes, she raised her head.  Her jaw dropped in disbelief, as soon as she saw the person's face. 

As much as she tried holding it in, droplet of tears continued to fall down one after another.  Y/N gripped his clothes tightly and sobbed in his chest. 

" I see... It seems I arrived just in time. You did well against a demon Y/N.."