draco malfoy : you need to leave

(Y/N) took one last final count of her things - her wand, a change of underwear and the few gifts for her boyfriend that she had gathered since the beginning of the summer - before she donned her jacket. It wasn't chilly in her home town, but who knew what the weather would be like at the Malfoy Manor.

Yes, The Malfoy Manor. Home to Narcissus and Lucious Malfoy and their son Draco.

(Y/N) had met Draco on the train ride to Hogwarts before her first year. They had only had a brief interaction before he ran off with the other pureblood royal, as she called them, first years. From then (Y/N) had managed to run into Draco all over the castle, especially after being sorted into Slytherin herself and having a knack for Quidditch.

Their relationship had bloomed from acquaintances to friends as they became potions partners, by force of professor Snape, during fourth year. However their friendship didn't last long, as Draco made quick work of asking (Y/N) to Yule Ball in the Winter Time.

In all their time of dating and knowing each other (Y/N) had yet to meet Draco's parents. She knew part of that was because his parents were a bit of elitists when it came to blood status. (Y/N) was only a half-blood, and as such had experienced lots of discrimination while at Hogwarts. (Not being a pureblood and being a Slytherin had left her isolated in her early years at Hogwarts.)

So now (Y/N) had taken it upon herself to visit her boyfriend.

A gush of air took hold of (Y/N) as she muttered a soft curse and the location she desired to end up. Pressure set in on her chest, completely normal by traveling by charm, and she grew nauseous as her feet touched solid ground.

(Y/N) wasn't sure what she expected Draco's room to look like at home, but this was not his Prefect room at Hogwarts at all. Although the same moss green color laid upon the walls and the trim still the same silver, this room was much more extravagant. Of course that made sense, the room did belong to the single Malfoy heir.

The biggest bed that (Y/N) had seen sat perfectly in the middle of the wall to the right of the door. Tall stools rose from the corners of the bed posts, allowing the dark silk fabric to cascade from above and perfectly enclose the bed. At the foot of the bed was Draco's Hogwarts trunk, the only thing that (Y/N) did recognized that seemed in place to her.

Unlike Draco's room at Hogwarts, here there was a walk-in closet, filled with what looked like nearly identical suits. At school Draco wore sweaters and jeans while he wasn't forced to wear his uniform. (Y/N) wasn't sure she had seen him in a shot apart from at the Yule Ball.

Another difference was that the window opposite from the door, below it sat a small nook with silk hand made pillows. A nook made sense in Draco's room, not many people knew but the boy loved to read. Often times when (Y/N) finished her classes and went to find Draco, he was found curled up by the fire in the common room with a book or in the Astronomy Tower with a book.

(Y/N)'s observation of Draco's bedroom was interrupted when the door opened and a familiar bloods burst inside. A wide smile rose on her lips as she turned to see him, however Draco's face did not match hers.

His face was laced with heavy confusion, "What are you doing here?"

(Y/N) laughed and rolled her eyes, "I came to see you silly." She tossed her arms around his neck, lifting her body slightly so she could hold him closer. "I missed you."

Draco's hands held stiff on her hips, fingers cold against the bit of exposed skin she had. He took a small moment to inhale sharply, smelling only the scent of her plum and sugar perfume.

She tried not to lose herself in his scent, it was slightly different from when they were at school. While at Hogwarts Draco always smelled like fresh linen and crisp fall air. However now she smelled champagne, green apples and cologne. Nevertheless (Y/N) couldn't help but smile at the smell, she had always found comfort in Draco's arms.