Episode 7

"So I'm not important to you!?" He yelled at me

"So I'm not important to you!?" He yelled at me. "You are but it's just-" I got cutoff before I even finished. "I like you!" He screamed at me again. I just stared at him in shock. "I- Sunoo." I still stared at him in shock. "You know what it's fine if you-" I kissed his cheek and ran away, OH MY GLOBNESS WHY DID I DO THAT?!? I was literally thinking so hard that I ran into Sunghoon, who looked at me confused. "Are you sick? You look like a tomato" I started to stutter as I couldn't collect my thoughts at this point. He led me to his room, locked the door, and set me down. "What is it?" Sunghoon asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked nervously. "Better question, where was he?" Sunghoon asked curiously. "Where was who?" I asked still cautious of what I say. "Sunoo." "I um-" I took a deep breath and said, "OkaysosunoowasontheroofandwestartedtoargueandthenweconfessedourfeelingsforeachotherandIkissedhim!" Sunghoon looked at me in confusion and shock. "Okay slow down partner, repeat but slowly" I took another deep breathe and said, "Okay so Sunoo was on the roof and we started to argue and then we confessed our feelings for each other and I kissed him." Sunghoon now looked more shocked and asked, "You both confessed?" I responded with, "Well he only did." "And... YOU KISSED HIM?!? He said bewildered by my statement before. "SSHHH! You're gonna let the whole earth know!" I tried to make him stop yelling. "Are you two a thing?" He questioned. "I ran away before he could respond..." I said shyly. Sunghoon laughed then said, "Out little princess is growing up." "OH SHUT UP!" I shout at him as both of us go to the living room. I saw Sunoo and Hanbin, Sunoo and I made eye contact which made me talk to Hanbin instead not that she wouldn't have, she just wanted to break the ice. "Hey Princey, whatca doing?" Phineas and Ferb much Hanbin? I just smiled and said, "Nohting much braces gang." I then laughed. "Don't talk about my braces in that way." "Oh come on they're so cute on you." "Whatever you say Princey." Hanbin says while laughing. "I really did miss you" I told him seriously while leaning on his shoulder. "I missed you too, it's been kinda sad without you there, you inspired us to do our best, no one else can do that except for you, I'm glad I'm here with you." He pats my head, and I smile softly. I started to fall asleep on his shoulder and he must've put me in bed cause I don't remember walking to my bedroom and I was still in the same clothes. I walked downstairs and looked at Heeseung and K conversating so I walked over, "Hey guys." I smiled tiredly. "Nova! We've been looking for you everywhere." Heeseung smiled back. "And you didn't check my room?" I asked confused. "I thought you already woke up." He looked genuinely lost. I laughed then asked when our last practice will be, then he said later as were performing the next day. I nodded then realized me and Sunoo are in the same group, well this gonna be awkward. I walked into the kitchen and got chips and then someone came out of nowhere, "Don't you think that's a little unhealthy?" I jumped then turned around. "Why is it always you scaring me." I asked the person. "Because you're so cute when you're startled."Jungwon says gushing over me. I bop his nose then walk to the table but before I could actually walk over there he grabbed my arm and said, "Eat an actual breakfast food." I looked at him with a cute mad face then got an apple and ate it. He pat my head and smiled at me. I smiled back and finished my apple while talking about each other's dances and made a lot of jokes. Jay then tapped my shoulder to follow him so I grabbed his hand and followed to a room with Sunghoon and I knew what was going on. "Yes, Jay I kissed him but it was on the cheek." I told him already knowing what was going on. "So you two DO like each other! I knew it." Jay said not surprised. "Have you talked to him after?" Jay asked again. "No." I said. Sunghoon and Jay groaned loudly and I smiled nervously. "Talk to him!" Sunghoon said. "But it's gonna be awkward!" I replied in despair "DO IT!" Jay said to me sternly then walked out the room. Sunghoon then said, "Come on let's practice." We went into the practice room and I saw him there, we made eye contact and I blushed so red I turned away as his eyes were still on me. We practiced for a while and when we were all walking out the room, Sunoo held me back saying, "We need to talk."