ā‡¢ĖšŹ°įµ’Ź· įµ—įµ’ įµˆŹ³įµƒŹ· įµƒ įµ–įµ’Ź³įµ—Ź³įµƒā±įµ—

나를 볼 수 있습니까, (Y/N)?

In the most enchanting way possible, the stars have crept one by one towards the vastness of the heavens. A lovely hue of dark blue and indigo swirled quite exquisitely on the night sky as the thin clouds sway its strands on the crescent yellow moon. Its beams cascaded over the silent lake, making it glow like a fine mirror glazed with the glinting features of a silver frame. 

The supposedly translucent color of the water was disrupted with the tint of fuchsia pink when a certain teenage boy took a moment to gaze over at his image on it. He wanted to dip his fingers in and observe how ripples would play havoc on his reflection, but the thought of the freezing liquid nipping into the germanium ring that he was wearing disabled him from doing so.

Everything was in a harmonious condition; with no one attempting to bug him, he was definitely considering this place as his sanctuary. It is always healthy to have some thoughts of isolating one's self from the others and just enjoy the idea of being alone.

Saiki Kusuo is not a normal young man, and this is not just some galling way of describing some overused angsty male leads from fanfictions. He possessed such incredible abilities that he could literally control the movement of the universe. It is pretty neat to be blessed with such powers because he could somehow do whatever it is that he wants, however, it is also the very same reason why he can't enjoy his life the way that he wants it to be.

Responsibilities stacked with his obligations as a student never failed to clutch into the broadness of his shoulders and slowly shoved him towards the cold hard ground. Unknowingly, he would sometimes ask how he would've turned out if he was just an ordinary school boy struggling to memorize the formulas for differential calculus and stammer in front of the class once asked to recite the metric system.

Does anyone feel the same way that he does? Can anyone see him whenever he's undergoing something like this?

Is there anyone that looks at him and, in one glance, immediately knows that he's in distress?

Kusuo's lips parted as strings of exhausted sigh stretched out of it. The alluring irises of purple that he proudly owns gingerly fluttered close when he laid down on the dry dirt. He just mentally visualized how bewitching the night sky is at this very moment for he was far too drained to open his eyes back.

The weak bodies of grass never hesitated to caress his cheeks and miraculously calmed him in the process. Minuet evening wind is now playfully dancing in circles on the resting position of the boy, passing by him while leaving soft butterfly kisses on the exposed skin of his neck.

Now that his mind was at peace, he suddenly remembered a certain individual's name which could be the perfect response to the last question that he threw to himself a couple of minutes ago. He nonchalantly scattered his hand beside him to reach for a certain material as he decided to start on doing the project that his class was tasked to complete.

It seems like he finally has a subject to draw on his sketchpad.