Chapter 43

This short...

-

Niy POV

"I told you to put that shit over there! Y'all mfs don't listen." I stressed at the movers.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"Shits funny to you?" I pointed my nail in his face.

"Chill out boo you sound like Dubs." Lay pulled me back.

"JAY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"I'm right here" He ran in the foyer "People backing out the truck damn near hit your car."

"My car?" I snapped my head in his direction.

"Oops." He shrugged walking away.

"This ain't a oops matter, nothing is going right Jay'shawn. They ain't got my shit where I want it. I'm hungry, we've been up since 6 in the damn morning." I waddled behind him rubbing my 3 month belly.

He pulled his gun out and shot in the backyard.

"YALL GOT AN HOUR TO FIX THIS SHIT THE WAY SHE WANT IT AND NEXT TIME IM NOT SAVING YOUR ASSES!" He yelled.

"Why did we let y'all get together, it's giving Harley Quinn and The Joker." Sosa sat on the counter.

"First of all I don't wear no damn pigtails, second getcho ass off my counter." I gritted pulling my phone out ordering food.

"Calm down mama." Jay pulled me into him.

"You want some food?" I looked up at him.

"Nah use my card tho." He put me in between his legs as he sat on the counter.

"I'm buying you sum anyway." I shrugged.

"Mhm." He rubbed my ass.

"Sir where would you like this?" The worker held up the box.

"Well it obvi-Put it in the master for me." Jay covered my mouth.

"Jay the box was literally labeled Master." I scrunched my face up.

"You know they don't speak english." He looked down at me.

"Kisses?" I pouted.

He grabbed my neck and pecked my lips 3 times before biting down on my lip. His tongue slid in my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well hello Mr. Williams." We heard.

I looked up and seen and tall white woman. She wore a bright smile, and had on a pencil dress.

"Wassup." He nodded.

"Glad to see you settled for this house, how's everything going?" She walked to him.

"It's straight, this my wife." He pointed towards me. I waved slightly as she looked me up and down.

"Oh your the babymomma? Is that what you kids call em these days?" She eyed me.

"Didn't he just say- Chile it's above me." Ari laughed walking outside.

"So 9 bedrooms for a single man, quite the bachelor pad." She nodded.

"Sum like dat." He leaned against the counter.

I was opening my mouth to say something but the doorbell rang.

"Order for-Yes thank you." I took the bag. I walked back to the kitchen and Jay and the woman were still talking.

"You can get out of my house now." I smiled putting my food on the counter.