Chapter 81

3k words part yet again! So expecting lots of love.

Thankyou for the response again!

Enjoy Reading!

------

Though Nandini was asleep, she did feel Manik picking her up and making her lay down on the bed.

She was half asleep and felt him changing her clothes. She just layed there, too tired to even say a word.

Manik changed her clothes and switched of the lights. As he came by her side, he felt her words ringing in his ears. He kept sitting beside her while she kept her hand around his waist.

No, He didn't want to remember it. He knew she didn't mean a word. He knew she respected him the same way he did. He knew she was not that type of person yet it hurted him.

The words didn't hurt as much as the fact that it was Nandini who said all that hurted him.

He looked down at her and a sigh left his lips. He didn't even realize when she started mattering so much to him. She moved in sleep and he immediately patted her head to make her sleep.

She snuggled into him calling out his name and he smiled shifting more closer to her, if it was possible.

But that day, even after an hour, even after holding her in his arms, Manik couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about their fight.

He couldn't understand where did it went wrong. His mind was flooded with different questions and he had no answers.

He was in his thoughts and didn't realize when Nandini opened her eyes. She frowned with sleepy eyes and called out for him.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Huh?

He looked at her startled and she sat down with worry written all over her face.

Nandini: Manik? Kya hua? Aap theek ho?

Manik: Haan, Why did you wake up. Sleep.

She shookes her head in no and came above him, surprising him but still he held her securily as she sat on his lap, facing him.

Manik: What are we doing? It is around two in the night.

Nandini: Doesn't matter. Tell me what is going in your mind?

Manik was silent and seeing this she cupped his face. As he looked at her, she kissed his forehead making him sigh.

Nandini: Aap abhi bhi hurt ho?

Manik: Nahi

Nandini: Ho aap!

Manik: Acha, How do you know?

Keeping aside the hurt, he started enjoying the attention she was giving him by making various types of pouts and frowns.

Nandini: I can feel it.

Manik: I am hurt, yes! But I know you will make it up for me.

Nandini: I will, What can I do for you?

Manik: Take care of yourself! Don't skip your meals no matter how much we fight. I feel restless when you are not fine. So if you want to do something for me, take care of yourself.

Nandini: Do you know Manik, All girls must be jealous of me.

Manik: (Confused) Voh kyu?

Nandini: Arey I got you as my husband na. They couldn't.

He laughed softly hearing her and she smiled seeing her efforts working. However, Manik stopped laughing seeing her admiring him.

Manik: So clever you are! Nai? Sab pta hai husband ko kaise mnana hai.