If You Gave Him a Boner

REQUESTED BY: aggressiveprotag

A/N: Hoo boy, this is gonna be another spicy one! All characters are aged up, just like all of my other risque ones. Shinobu and Nezuko will be absent, for obvious reasons. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro was already convinced that you were the prettiest girl in the world (well, besides his sister, but he didn't love her in the same way as you), but when you walked up to him, clad in a cute (f/c) swimsuit and your hair pinned up, his face heated up and he thought to himself that you were stunning.

You giggled, leaning in close and whispering, "You might wanna cover that; I'm flattered that you like the suit, but I know Zenitsu would tease the hell out of you if he saw that."

His face flushed darker when he realized what you were talking about, and when you grabbed his hand and raced towards the water, he cannonballed into it faster than you can say 'Gamaboko Kompachiro'.

Zenitsu:

For all the shameless flirting Zenitsu did around you, he sure got shy when it came to you actually reciprocating that affection.

So when you visited him one night, clad in your prettiest kimono and all dolled up with makeup and your hair pinned, his face burned bright red and he slumped over to hide the visible tent in his pants.

"My my, I didn't know I was that good-looking!" You giggled, kneeling before him. "C'mon, let me see."

"D- don't be ridiculous!" He exclaimed. "It wouldn't be proper to show my girlfriend my... my...!"

"I'm offering help, Zen," you whispered into his ear. "I'm not offended at all, I promise. Now let me see you..."

Inosuke:

When Inosuke saw you take down a demon with one swipe, hardly even changing your expression, he began to feel a strange twisting in his lower stomach; not from nausea, but a good kind of feeling. His pants felt tighter for some reason, and the feeling only grew when you wiped the excess blood from your face with a smirk.

"How was that, Inosuke?" You called, grinning over at him.

He blinked for a moment before storming over to you, face burning, and pulling you aside.

"When you took down the demon, I felt weird down here," he replied, pointing to his pants. "What did you do to my stomach?"

You covered your mouth, a blush creeping up your neck. "O- oh, that's, um..." You mumbled something under your breath.

"What'd you say?"

"YOUHAVEABONERINOSUKE," you burst out, absolutely red.

"What the heck is that? Food?" He scrunched up his nose in confusion. "Did you give me food or something?"

"NO! It means-- it means--" You stumbled over your words before just grabbing his arm and pulling him over to a bush. "Just-- let me take care of it, okay?!"

Giyuu:

The two of you were chilling at his home, reading and drinking tea together. When you got up, you accidentally tripped over the hem of your yukata and you fell into his lap, over his knees.

Giyuu blushed red to the tips of his ears when you tried to get up, your collar slipping to the side. He gently grasped your sides and pulled you up off of him before you could feel him 'rising' too.