Chapter 7

Giyu POV
Cursed?? As in cursed by a demon?

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. Cursed?" I question.

Miss Ubuyashiki nodded her head and looked down at (y/n).

"I noticed a very odd mark on her chest. At first I thought it was a birth mark, but looking more closely, it resembles more of a demon mark." She explains.

Demon mark? When and how did it get there?

"Is there anyway to get rid of it? Or at least suppress it?" I ask.

"At the moment I am unsure...the best we can do is try and watch her closely. Make sure that the mark doesn't spread or get any bigger." She says while shaking her head.

"Will she still be able to be a Hashira?"

"As long as she is able to maintain her skills in fighting and is helping to try and defeat the demons." Ubuyashiki said with a smile.

I looked down to (y/n) who was still peacefully sleeping.

"Do any of the other Hashira know about this...about (y/n)?"

Or even know her at that.

Ubuyashiki just smiled and got up

"Who knows." Was all she said as she left the room.

Who knows!? What's that supposed to mean??

Time skip
What if she carried around a bunch of Wisteria...that wards of demons, so maybe it could ward off curses...

. . .

Or maybe Himejime can bless her...he always seems to be praying anyways...

. . .

Why am I thinking about this so much. Come to think of it, why am I thinking of (y/n) so much...no matter where I am...I'm always thinking about her.

I feel my cheeks warm up as I go into deeper thought.

I think I might....

I smile.

No use in trying to deny it anymore...I should come to terms with how I really am feeling.

I'm in love with (y/n).

Time skip your POV
It's so...dark...what happened...

Images flashed in my mind re-telling the story.

The dark figure of a demon growing in size getting out of control. The feeling of my chest burning. It's hollow eyes staring right to my soul.

I feel myself begin to panic, so I use Light Breathing.

When it failed, I remember seeing a fist coming straight at my face.

I jolted up from the scare and noticed I was sweating and my breathing was uneven. A sharp pain shot into my chest as I grasped it.

"What.....was...that..." I say gasping, "m-my lungs...are on...fire..."

"(Y/n)..."

I whip my head to see a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Giyu was holding the door open with a glass of water.

He quickly made his way over to me and handed me the cup.

"Can you drink it on your own?" He asked in a calm manner, I slowly nod my head in response.