Chapter 37: New Sides

Damon's POV

"You actually think Klaus can help her?" Elena demanded.

"He knew she'd come back to him, that's why he hasn't come for her. She needs him to control her bloodlust," I sighed.

"You can honestly be okay with giving her over to Klaus!" She yelled.

"I'm not okay with it! What happens when she does something regrets for the rest of her life. That's eternity for her," I snapped.

"Is that how long she would stay with klaus?"

"No. Long enough to learn control then she comes back," I explained.

"I know you right. The only reason he'd turn would be of he was the one who could help her," elena sighed.

"I'll talk to her."

I walked up to our room and saw her laying on bed. Her phone was ringing and she sighed in disappointment when the person didnt pick upm.

"Tyler still not talking to you?" I asked breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah."

"We need to talk," I told her.

"No good conversation has ever come from those four words," she said to me.

"Klaus can help you get control. It's the only reason he'd turn you," I told her.

I didnt want her to go with klaus. He an asshole. Hes a murderer. But what happened with tyler is killing her, and I cant risk something worse happening.

"I'm not going with klaus. I wont leave you damon," she told me.

"You have to, love."

"I'm not leaving you, I love you damon. I can control this."

I knew what I had to say for her to do this. I just hope klaus can actually help her.

"Its too bad i never loved you," I wanted to throw up as soon as I said.

Tears filled her green eyes, but she blinked them back,"what?"

"I dont love you. Why else do you think I want you to go with klaus."

God. This better work.

"Fine. Let me know when we leave," she said coldly.

I walked out of the room and saw elena waiting for me. I let out the tears in my eyes.

"I fucking hate klaus."

"Alaric called. He knows where they are," she said softly.

"Cameron. It's time to go."

She trudged downstairs looking angry then her eyes landed on elena.

"Heres a blood bag," I threw it to her.

We met with alaric and headed out to find stefan.

Cameron's PoV

"Dont get bit," I warned damon before heading off to find klaus.

I had been wanting to leave. I knew the only way to get control was to find klaus, but damon was keeping me at mystic falls. Since he never loved me, it leaves me free to go.

"Nikklaus Mikaelson," I said seeing him and stefan.

"Why are you here?" Stefan demanded.

"I need klaus' help."

"I wondered how long until you'd be here," he said with a smirk.

"Just help me control this," I growled.

"Nuh uh. First you must prove your loyalty. Kill her," he pointed to a human girl.

"Dont! Cam you can come back from this," stefan said," you can go home."

"Srefan I currently dont have anything to go back to," I said.

I let my lust take up and I drank all of the girls blood without a second thought. The bad part is, I kind of liked it.

"No!" A man yelled and went to attack me.

I picked him and threw him into a tree, probably killing him.

"Anyone else wanna go?" I asked, wiping the blood from my face.

"That...stefan...is how its done," klaus said worh a proud smirk.

I helped klaus he tried to turn the Wolfpack. The problem is they kept dying. Klaus wasnt to happy about that.

Stefan also came back empty handed. I retreated back with klaus and stefan to a little bar.

"You dont wear a ring like stefan, how are you in the sun?" Klaus asked me.

"My necklace. I did the spell on that instead of a ring."

"Why are joining me?"

"Theres nothing left back home. The only thing there is my brother and I almost killed him."

"Which is why you want me help."

"I want to make a deal," I told him.

"Let's hear it."

"I do whatever you ask of me, and you don't hurt tyler lockwood."

"I can live with that. You look like you want some more blood," he noted.

"Always do."

"We will teach you to control that, for now. Have him," he pointed to man in the bar.

I went over and drank all of his blood, killing him. I should feel bad about this. I know I should. Especially with my humanity still on, but I didnt. All I wanted was more blood.

(A/N not my best chapter I know. I just had to get things set up for my plans for this season. I love yall, thank you for readin)