Chapter Three

Once Biana had gotten over the initial "You should have told me" and "Aren't I your best friend" she started to ask Sophie a million and one questions about how far along she was and how she was feeling. 

Keefe had decided to start on dinner and Biana, who had invited herself to stay, changed back to the topic of her love life. She and Dex had amicably broken up a few years prior both deciding it would be better to stay as friends. Whilst Dex had already settled with Marella soon after the break up, Biana had been bouncing around with multiple partners including one of the girls from their year in Foxfire. (A/N So in this Fan-fic Biana is Bi, it's just something I think is a part of her character even if it isn't canon)

She also spilled all the tea about Linh and Wylie and how they had gotten engaged only a few days ago. Sophie was really happy for them after seeing Linh grapple with her feelings before Wylie finally realised his own and asked  her out. 

Before long Keefe called that dinner was ready and Biana the carried her gossip over to the dinner table and both Keefe and Sophie listened intently about one of the assholes Biana had to work with at the matchmaking office and how the number of applications they got each year was slowly declining. Although Biana wasn't very happy with the way the matchmaking process worked she was very talented in matchmaking and often tried to pair people by their shared interests and commonalities rather than their genetic compatibility. 

It was an extremely long dinner and by the time Biana had left with a promise of secrecy and a slightly convincing "You need to tell your parents" to Sophie, she was exhausted and more then ready to get to bed. 

"How was your day, hun?" she asked Keefe from the inside of their ensuite. 

"Better now that I'm here with you" he said back cheekily and she resisted a smile for padding into their bedroom.

"Ditto" she said jokingly before her tone turned serious. "I think Biana is right. I think we need to tell everyone or at least our parents. Pretty soon they are going to figure it out anyway and i would want to tell everyone soon. I understand if you don't want to tell your parents, we don't have to"

Keefe sighed and kissed her temple. 

"I agree but i don't know about telling my parents they weren't exactly the best parents and i don't want our little one to suffer because of them"

Sophie knew that Keefe's parents were a sore spot with him and wrapped him up into a tight hug resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's okay and i know that your relationship with them is rocky at best. It's your decision just know that you can still talk to me. I am your wife after all"

No matter how many time Sophie said it she still got butterflies at the fact that they were officially husband and wife.

"Thank you, baby. I'm gonna get some sleep"

"Uh ah uh" she scolded cheekily. "Not yet i haven't even kissed you tonight" 

Leaning over she pressed a kiss to his lips and deepened it so that she was straddling him. He broke away from her frantic kisses with concern in his gaze. 

"Are you sure you want to..... with, you know, the baby"

Sophie nearly laughed at the adorable, concerned look on his face.

"Keefe, i always want you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this is kind of short.

Thanks for reading.

Mollie xoxo