Chapter 26; Unlikely Team Up

I slowly wake up, my body felt drained... tired. When my eyes opened I was greeted by a blinding light above me. I moved my head to the side, squinting. The rest of the room was pitch black, just a white haze filled my vision. My body wouldn't... no... couldn't move. My eyes looked down realizing I was strapped down to some sort of table. A needle was dug into both of my inner elbow with a tube filled with... my blood. "Shit." I lay my head back down and try to think rationally. "They're keeping me weak... my healing quirk is the only useable one currently, as long as my body has to regenerate my blood cells I'm basically useless." I sighed out, my eyes closing. "They aren't fucking around." Flashes of a dark hallway fill my vision once again. "Stay fucking focused. You can't panic. Stay under control of your abilities, don't over exert yourself more then is needed."

...Aizawa's POV...

"Damnit, she should be right here!" I stare down at a screen. "I've searched this whole school!" I look out the window and see the rain fall in the dark night.
"Mr. Aizawa!" Her brother runs over to me, "the roof, is there anyway to the roof?" I thought for the moment.
"No, but I can get up there, I'm sure."

I spent the next few minutes scaling the side of the building and as soon as I landed on the flat roof and turned on a flashlight on I saw her bag slumped over and soaked. "Shit." I snatch it up and search the area, the tracker was just sitting there in a small puddle. Something about this didn't seem right, she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to at least her brother.

...Earlier...

I sat in my room, working on papers and planning things out. Loud knocking filled my room, I groaned and walked over opening the door. "Yes?" I see, not one of my students, but (L/N) Daichi.
"M-my sister is missing! S-she didn't come back, I don't know where she is!" I sighed and motioned for him to come in.
"Let's check the tracker, I'm sure she's fine." I type a few things in and pull up the interface, "She's in the school? That can't be right..."

...Present...

I call Nezu and report what's going on, "sadly, I'm already aware. I just got an email."

...Sven's POV...

"Daichi, what's wrong?" I sat at my computer, reading over old work logs.
"She's gone. I don't know where she went, her stuff was just left on the roof! Please Sven, I'm scared!" I take a deep breath as Daichi cries through the phone.
"Listen to me closely Daichi. I need you to deliver a message to the Headmaster. Tell him her team is coming, we are coming to find our boss. Got it?" I stand up and pick up my other phone and open my laptop.
"O-okay... I will." I could here his anxiety filled voice.
"Calm down and get to work." I hang the phone up and call the other 2, making it a joint call. I start to try to get into the schools network.
"Hello?"
"Yes'm?"
"The boss is missing. Last seen at the school's rooftop." I say bluntly with no hesitation.
"W-what?" I could tell he was anger.
"Miss is gone?" She was just confused.
"We will be working with the school to find her." I scan the cameras at the end of the day. 
"Are you sure that's smart?" Aaron asks.
"They probably know who we are already, there was a camera in the office during our conversation. This Nezu guy isn't dumb, actually he's the opposite of that. He's a very smart rodent."
"Fine. Whatever." He grunted.
"Okay, Sven-Kun."

The conversation ended and we were going over there in one hour. I stood up and get dressed in a dress shirt and some nice slacks. This was going to be stressful.

...Timeskip...
...3rd person POV...

All the heroes of the school sat in a circle, they were all waiting... and silent. The doors open and everyone's attention went to the 3 teenagers that all looked very determined and annoyed. "Welcome back." Nezu greeted at them.
"Let's get this over with." Aaron sighed pushing Sven forward. Sven sighed as well and pulled out his laptop, and started typing a few things before using their projector.
"I want to say this before starting, we are here to help you get our boss back. She comes before anyone else in our eyes." He pushes up his glasses and clears his throat, he hits a button and hundreds of names and faces come up. "Theses are the names and family, of both victims and clients. Assuming that the clients that showed no ill intentions cuts away around 25% of the names from this list."
"That's a lot of people... how many of theses are murders?" Aizawa asked looking at the screen with an unchanging expression.
"Well, that's complicated question, if you failed on payment 3 times, she'd stop doing assignments, or kill them. So they're are some grey spots." He moves the cursor over to a sort button and clicks on the "kills" sort. The list shrunk by only 44%, leaving around 250 names left. He sighed, "I've been working on this list for an hour, going over all the numbers.. I've pulled it down to 10 names luckily. Ruling out Family-less or orphaned people." He pulls up a separate list.

The hero's look at the names, silent. The two other teens stood over to the side, just watching... well mostly watching, Nyoko was looking at the equipment as well. "The people I have currently are-" he begins to a list and describe, as well as, the relations with the murdered individual. "And finally, the most recent death's brother. The dead man's name is Kojima Kono, a larger man, she killed a few months ago. Right before coming here. His brother would have the most motive, they weren't exactly close with eachother but, he's now the sole provider for his niece. They person who I personally believe kidnapped our Boss was, Kojima Tsutomu. His quirk is being able to control a person as long as he looks at their eyes for 6 seconds. My boss had a policy, she didn't want to know the names or living conditions of the victim, only the quirk. It help dehumanize them in her eyes, made it easier to kill random people."
"So you did it." Seven added, Sven nodded.
"I set everything up and took care of any security in her way." Aaron walked over to him and crossed his arms.
"I trained her and gave her pointers to combat certain quirks. I know her limits and both mentally and physically, if she goes over her mental limit she will start killing whatever is in her way. It's happened before." Aaron says, trying to show the severity of the situation.
"And you? How were you helping?" AllMight says to the petite girl, she walks to the other to and smiles.
"I made all of her equipment! From bombs to her claws, I made it all!" She smiled brightly as if she was making macaroni art.

"Well, where can you find him?"
"Glad you asked."