S̺͆c̺͆a̺͆r̺͆s̺͆ ✈︎ Kai Chisaki (Overhaul) x Army! Reader

I can do this! *throws water on face* Yep, I got this and my playlist ready.

This is a fluff ☁️! Because we love that right? Hopefully.

Reader is female. Also in the army with a fallen limb, half left leg below knee. Has an artificial leg, prosthetic.

Requested by Jude_Shadow27 thank you for this wonderful request!

Anime is My Hero Academia streaming on Funimation and more!

Enjoy~
______________________________

Being in the USA Army was less to say, difficult. Very difficult.

Going into dangerous battles, and not knowing that you would come back alive, or half dying on your way over. Just dropping to the ground there on site and letting your body rot for life.

You took responsibility as a soldier even more. You had a team in which you were the captain on, the Y/n squad with six other members.

It was tough times right now. You were put much pressure on your shoulders that carried down your weight.

You originally are from Japan despite being in the USA army. At a young age, you lost your parents in a bombing at home.

That day they had you sleepover your wonderful Uncle Jacks house. Getting the news that same day and time they died, he took you into his full custody and vowed to protect you forever to his dead sister.

He loved you with all of his heart. That day when your parents died, your heart changed.

Your father was in the USA army. While your mother was on the Korean army. Your dad served in the army until he died in a bombing from Germany. Your mother only served in the army for a span of a year, when she had you.

After seeing such a tragedy happen because of another place that wanted to start another war between things, you also vowed something.

To your parents and to yourself. You vowed to keep people safe, you entered the USA army.

Going threw training was a huge pain in the ass, but in the end of all the hard work, it paid off. You were top of your class and was made captain of a squad.

The only hardship was that, you had alfresco suffered enough seeing so many people on the battlefield die with honor. You saw another one of those horrible things when you left, it broke your heart even more to know that you were their leader. That you, let their bodies rot on rubble.

After being on a little war mission for sixteen months in Iraq, you had finally received the chance to come back home.

Not all of you came back in a human way.

On battle back in Iraq, you had lost a limb. You had lost half of your leg, all the way below your knee was officially cut off and gone at war.

In the aids, you decided you were not going to die just that quickly. They had a spare prosthetic leg and performed a small surgery to place it on the knee cut off part.

Sure it wasn't the same as your normal human leg. It was artificial and made you look like an alien with robotic parts.

Leaving Iraq, you left with a hardship harbored in your chest and heart. Tears wanted to fly out of your eyes seeing the bloody scene.

You ended up leaving with a missing body part brought back together in a different way. A weird appearing robotic limb was now there.

Also, you felt with three other members of your squad. A female to accompany you as a women and two males in the mix. Lilith, Max, and Hunter.