48

☀︎

... hey, now would you look at that! SMUUUT ...

His rough hands guide me on top of his seated frame, the cold leather of the couch touches my fiery skin and it's a bittersweet feeling. Our tongues dance together in a desperate pace, feeling him against me like this brings me back to our first night in his bedroom. There is a certain need within me, that has me unbuttoning his shirt fully and pulling it off his body.

My eyes scan his deliciously strong torso and chest, the sight of his muscular body leaves me thirsty for him. His dark eyes are staring straight into mine with such a desirable promise, it makes me shudder. Straddling a man with such power has me feeling superior. None of us want to stay away from each other, we need this and it's fucking impossible to hide. Especially with the way his eyes are consuming every dip and curve of my body.

Xavier's hands push at the edge of my dress, baring my holster to him which has him smirking. His finger graces the weapons and he unhooks the holster from my thigh, lifting it in front of me with raised brows, "You truly are insane, Miss Martinelli."

"It's my most admirable trait, indeed," I humor him with a smirk.

"You shouldn't be too sure about that," His eyes are honest, the powerful contrast between earnesty and lust has me fucking dizzy.

Not wasting anymore time I place my lips on his, he responds instantly by placing his rough hand on the back of my neck. Deepening the kiss and a moan escapes my lips, he groans into my mouth, the vibrations torture me down to my wet pussy. He pushes my dress up even further, panties now bare on top of his pants.

Having no restraint, I grind myself against his hard dick and a needy shudder tracks down my frame. His dangerous hands grip my hips tightly and he guides them, grinding him with his help and the sensual feeling of him losing his breath underneath me has me panting against the kiss. His mouth works perfectly against mine, his tongue devouring me with such intensity it has me weak in the knees.

Our kiss only grows rougher, my hips move on instinct against his hard dick and my panties are completely drenched. His finger moves the piece of fabric to the side, before he plays with my clit in such a delicate manner. I'm fucking breathless. He pinches it lightly and I bite his bottom lip in an attempt to control my desperate cries.

With no warning, he pushes two fingers inside of me, working me with such skill it shocks me. His thumb plays with my clit, while his fingers deliver the perfect amount of pleasure inside of me. Throwing my head back in pure ecstasy, a deep feeling grows in my gut and I hate myself for being so close already.

"You're fucking delicious on top of me all bare and exposed, Eloisa," He growls, his words only pushing the orgasm to the edge, almost making me release onto his hands. His ragged breaths and my moans fill up the room, the symphony is so sinfully beautiful. When he picks up his pace and leaves kisses on my neck, I can't control myself anymore. My legs tighten against his thighs, the knot in my stomach grows to such a degree where it's so deliciously painful.

"Oh fuck!" I scream when a wave of pleasure crashes over me, my body releasing into the blissful orgasm that he offers. Tingles appear all over my fiery skin, dancing down my frame and leaving me to enjoy the sensations and the haziness in my mind.

When I mentally return to the office, he is staring at me with such dangerous lust dancing in his black eyes, desire pools between my legs again and I'm fucking drenched for him. "Are you up for more?" He asks with a dangerous smirk playing on his full lips.

Crawling away from him with a smirk, I grab a condom from my clutch, throwing it to him and he raises his eyebrows at me. Deciding to give him a show, I unzip the side of my dress slowly while maintaining the dangerous eye contact. He seems shocked by my actions and can't seem to look away when I pull the piece of fabric down my body. The pace is too slow for him, since he hurriedly stands up and pulls the dress off me roughly.

I open his belt and he steps out of both his pants and boxers, leaving him completely naked in front of me. His dick is hard and still quite impressive to look at. Licking my lips, he turns me around and opens my bra with ease. Slowly dragging it down my arms before letting it drop to the floor, he does the exact same to my panties, both of us are now completely naked and exposed.

He turns me around and bends me over in front of his hungry eyes, my stomach against the back of the couch. Allowing him to stare without turning around and seeing his reaction. "Fuck," He suddenly breathes. "Your beautiful dimples when you smile are too fucking innocent to comprehend, and then I turn you around to the sight of your dripping pussy ready to take me. Mi fai impazzire, Eloisa." (You drive me crazy).

His words leave me thirsty for him, and he opens to condom before guiding it onto his dick. Placing himself by my entrance, he takes a fistful of my hair, the grip is tight enough to keep me in place without hurting me. It has me panting for him. He pushes into me in one movement, my moan almost overshadows his.

My pussy is eating him up, milking his dick that is currently trying to adjust me. Without warning, he moves inside of me and our doggy-position has me feeling every single inch of him. He puffs out a desperate breath and I moan at the friction, finally having him inside of me again.

Xavier's hand tightens in my hand and his movements grow quicker, entering me with such intensity and I scream out in pleasure.

"Eloisa," He moans, my name falling from his lips in a lustful haze has me whimpering in pleasure.

His dick pounds into my pussy and I enjoy it, the grip on my hair adds the bit of roughness that will make me orgasm and I breathe in a desperate plea for him to continue. My body is weakened at the absolute bliss reaching my core, but the couch is supporting me. I'm dripping by now and his free hand trails down my spine. It provokes goosebumps to arise on my skin.

"Ti senti così bene," (you feel so good) I moan into the steamy air, a groan falls from Xavier's lips, the sound going straight to my pussy.

A sudden stinging on my ass has me panting for breath, the spank was delivered with such intensity and it only adds to the pleasure building inside of me. His right hand moves under us and starts playing with my clit, having him roughly pounding into me while delicately playing with me almost has me orgasming.

His other hand squeezes my ass so perfectly rough and it has me moaning in need for him, he knows exactly what I want. His ability to read my body is fucking unreal. "I'm so close," I breathe and he plays with my clit in a faster pace, his dick filling me up and his hand rubbing the ass he just slapped.

Everything builds up to the tightening of my gut, before my inner walls clench around Xavier and I scream out in my orgasm.

"Mio dio, Eloisa!" (My god) He groans out and fills the condom, both of us reaching our highs at the same time. My mind is in a haze when he slowly pulls out of me, lifting me onto the couch where he sits down next to me and guides my tired body to his side. His arm around my shoulder allows me to relax into his gentle touch, not knowing when I'm getting down from this high.

Shit, he's probably the best sex I've had.

This situation between us is messed up.