To

(Continuation of different endings.)

...Jimin

"Ugh, I'm so tired

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Let's just sleep" I say as I flop down on the couch, feeling drained.
"Yeah. Let's sleep" Jimin says as he flops down next to me, almost missing the couch. We leave all our luggage at the front of the door.

I still hate planes. I hate the smell. I hate the nauseating movement. I just hate everything about a plane but I suppose it was necessary.

I eventually wake up to find that Jimin already unpacked everything.
"Jimin?" I call out his name and his vibrant orange hair pops out by the door.
"Yeah?" He asks with pouty lips, thinking something was wrong.

"We survived the nightmare plane" I say with determination and a fist in the air. He gives me a cheeky smile, entering the room.
"We still have to go back with plane" Jimin says with a laugh.
"Shh, don't ruin the moment" I say with a smile as I bring a finger to his plump lips. He just smiles.

"I'm gonna take a shower then we can go explore the beach" I say with a smile.
"Can I join you?" Jimin says with a smirk.
"To the beach-yes. To the shower-no" I answer with a smirk as he pouts giving my puppy dog eyes.

"No way. You're dangerous" I completely deny, forcing myself to look away.
"Damn. I thought I had you this time" he says as he pops up in front of my face again with a cute smile.

"I've learned my mistake now get lost. I'm hungry...and bring the champagne out" I add on and his ears perk up, rushing out the room to get it.

Smelling like a normal person, I join Jimin on the beach. We were currently renting a private beach house. It's very secluded with the perfect beach right by the house. No one will bother us here.

I see he is waiting with two beach lounge chairs already out. I'm surprised how much I can see since it's night time already. I suppose it's the stars lighting the world for me.

"Took you long enough. I was going to drink this by myself if you didn't show up" Jimin says with a cheeky smile.
"Well, open that sucker up" I say with a smile and he gladly does. The cork flies and he pours for the both of us. He hands me a glass and sets down the bottle in the sand.

"Cheers!" We say as our classes clink. I take a sip while he gulps down the whole thing.
"I hope you get drunk. A drunk Jimin is always interesting" I say with a snicker, remembering Christmas...and New Year's...and his birthday...and my birthday-basically when there's something to celebrate.

"A bottle of champagne won't get me drunk" he says with a snicker. It's true though. He has to drink A LOT before he gets the slightest bit drunk.

"But it's so much fun with him around" I say.
"But he's so much trouble" I say with a sigh.
"Geez, I love you too hey" he says all pouty. I laugh at him as I stand up and sit on his chair.
"Let's explore, Loverboy" I say with a smile. He brightens up at the idea.