chapter one !

.。.:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

.。.:*☆ CHAPTER ONE !
❝ the drive to mr. beast himself ❞

MrBeast @MrBeastYT
Reply to this tweet and I'll choose a viewer at random to come be in the next Hide and Seek video for the chance to win $80,000!!! (must be 18+)

13.4k Comments ︱4,667 Retweets ︱ 256k Likes

forrest @forrestsprout
Replying to @MrBeastYT

i like money and also mr beast

.。.:*☆ THREE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER!

FORREST HAWTHORNE WAS shaking in anticipation as her friend Genevieve drove to their destination. Forrest wouldn't consider herself a huge fan of Mr. Beast, but she sure did love twitter (and also money). It had been exactly a three weeks and 4 days ago when Jimmy himself tweeted out that he was looking for a fan to film a hide and seek video with him. Forrest, of course, jumped on the occasion who wouldn't?

At this moment she was in one of her best friend, Genevieve's, car, with only two more hours until they reached North Carolina. She really didn't give it much thought when she replied that day. It was just a twitter contest, after all, yet she was the one that won. It felt a bit surreal, truthfully.

"Only an hour and a half until we get to Greenville," Genevieve exclaimed hopefully, glancing back and forth between her friends and the road. After such a long drive their other best friend, Estelle, was getting sick of them both. An excruciating nine hour drive would put any friends at each others throats. Gen would try to keep the group calm whilst Forrest and Estelle would make passive-aggressive comments at eachother.