He watches your hockey game

(Field hockey if you are American)

"I'm so nervous, this is the final game before season ends and if we win this then we win the tournament" you say, pacing the sidelines of the pitch.

"Look, you'll be fine. There is a reason you're captain and there is a reason your team is in the final, I promise you will do well and we will go for a coffee at your favourite place after?" He says pulling you in for a hug.

"Even if we lose?" You say pouting.

He laughs and pulls at your bottom lip "even if you lose".

Your coach then calls you over so Louis gives you one last good luck kiss before you rush over to the centre of the pitch.

Louis takes a seat next to his best friend William and gives you thumbs up.

You smiles and turn away from him getting your team into position.

The cold winter air making your cheeks and nose and light pink, the baby hairs curling around the top of your head from the wind, the pony tail blowing around in the back.

The whistle blows so you move your hockey stick and hit it to the girl in front of you on your team, she then hits it back to you which allows you to move up the pitch and pass it to another girl on your team closer to the goal.

She passes to another of your teammate but one of the girls on the opposite team intercepts. She runs up on the outset edge so you run up there diagonally to tackles her, once done, you hit the ball through her legs and run round the side of her as she wouldn't move.

You then run all the way up and hit it in the goal and you score by making the ball go to the top right corner.

Cheers come from all around you as everyone takes there places again. You relax knowing you are at least one point ahead.

"Well done y/n!" You hear Louis and William cheer. You look over to the sidelines to see them clapping for you.

The whistle blows again but this time the other team starts with the ball.

They manage to get through the defence and score a goal.

You shouts words of encouragement to your teammates to pick them up again and shout words of advice but none that will give the game away.

You start with the ball and do the same thing as you did before, passing it to a girl down the line she then attempts to score but the goal keeper kicks it up into the air near you.

You stick your hockey stick into the air and watch the ball be stopped by it, you then see it falls to the ground and you move up the pitch with it.

A girl puts her stick in front of yours and you chip the ball up slightly as to get over it. You then obtain the ball and run with it to score another goal.

They score another one and then you do followed by another girl scoring one from your team. The result being 4-2 to you.

You pull all of your teammates into a group hug as the final whistle goes telling the all congratulations.

The other team gathers around you and you shake hands with the players. One grips a bit too tight with her nails and so you shove her hand off 'accidentally' hitting the back of her kneecap with your hockey stick. Watching her fall over.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" You ask her smiling as she glares up at you from the ground before moving onto the next player.

Once all done, your coach asks for a photo of all of you as she hands you the trophy and every girl on your team gathers around you.

You all cheer as she takes the photo before allowing you off the pitch.

You run up to Louis as he engulfs you in a hug.

"Yes! I knew you would win!" He says into your ear as William too congratulates you.

You smile and pull back from him.

"Coffee?" He says.

-

This may or may not be based on my last hockey match lol but anyway I love hockey so seeing him in the kit 😌.

Leave your requests here. 

Xx