The First Step

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 3

The next day,(Y/N) and Blake were in the locker room,readying themselves. They finished and then heard an announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda:"Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

(Y/N):"That's our call."

Blake nodded.

Blake:"Let's go."

(Y/N) then walks with her until someone bumps to him.

???:"Ah!I-I'm sorry!"

(Y/N) turns to see a red haired girl wearing an armor,looking at him nervously.

(Y/N):"No. It's fine."

Suddenly Weiss comes from behind him and grabs his shoulder.

Weiss:"You!Do you have any idea who you just bumped into?!"

(Y/N) turns and gives her a scowl which managed to send her back. He sighed and turns to the red haired girl.

(Y/N):"I should apologize as well. I wasn't paying attention."

???:"Y-You don't have to..I should be the one apologizing."

Weiss dashes to her.

Weiss:"*whispers*Why are you talking to him?He's a Faunus!"

(Y/N) grits his teeth.

(Y/N):"This girl..."

???:"So?Is there a problem to that?To be honest,he doesn't look that bad."

(Y/N) sighed and walked away.

Weiss:"Hey where do you think you're going?I'm not done with you!"

He ignored her and continued walking,which angers Weiss more.

Weiss:"How rude!"

???:"Weiss,that's enough."

Weiss sighed and walked away.

After a while,they head to the Beacon Cliff,where all students are standing on silver tiles in front of a mug-holding Professor Ozpin and Glynda with her tablet.

Ozpin:"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda:"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."