43

Jungkook started to feel dizzy and taeyang is sitting besides his eomma making sure he is ok.jungkook won't let his baby to call taehyung.Jungkook felt like throwing up again and ran to the sink.by this time he threw up so much.taeyang couldn't watch his eomma like this.so he took jungkook's phone and dialled his appa's number.After two rings taehyung picked up.

Tae-baby-

Taeyang-appa!!!plz come home!quicklyyyyy!!

Tae-my little boy appa is kinda busy-

Taeyang-noo eomma-

Tae-wait what happened to eomma??!

He shouted.

Taeyang-eomma is throwing up!its like the 5th time-no i cant even remember!appa-

Tae-appa is coming.dont worry tae.

With that he cut the call.taeyang quickly put jungkook's phone away when jungkook reaches back to the living.jungkook sat down on the couch.

Taeyang-eomma!Why aren't u telling appa!

Jk-h-he is working my little tiger.

Taeyang-b-but-

The doorbell rang cutting off his sentence.

Taeyang-i will look eomma!

He quickly ran to the door and opened the door.seeing his father he smiled widely and dragged him to the living room.jungkook was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed.taehyung frowned and quickly went to his baby.feeling a presence jungkook opened his eyes and widened them seeing his hubby.

Jk-tae-

Tae-shush dont talk baby.if u are wondering how i came taeyang call me hmm?now are u ok bub?whats wrong baby???do u want to see a doctor??

Jk-h-hubby im fine.its just im feeling dizzy.

Taeyang-NO!eomma is not ok!!

Tae-did u eat something???

Jk-y-yes-

Taeyang-no appa!!eomma didnt eat anything !

Tae-really taeyang?baby why didn't u eat?dont lie ok?

Jk-i dont feel like eating .

Tae-baby-

Jk-hubby-

Tae-u are eating and thats the final

Jk-I SAID IM NOT HUNGRY!!!

Both taehyung and taeyang flinched.this was the first time taeyang hearing his eomma shouting at his appa.jungkook glared at both of them and went to the bedroom.Other two looked at each other.

Taeyang-a-appa.why eomma shouted like that?

Tae-i dont know bub.lets call a doctor hmm?

Taeyang nodded at his appa.taeyang called a doctor and he arrived there in 10mins.

Doctor-u called?

Tae-oh yes doctor.my wife is kinda sick.he is throwing up everything.he is saying that he is not hungry and shouted at me too.Doctor nodded.

Doctor-where is he now?

Tae-he is in the room doctor.lets go there.

Doctor smiled and nodded.taehyung picked taeyang and went to the room while the doctor following him.when they reach they saw jungkook laying on the bed.hearing footsteps he got up and looked at them.

Doctor-hello mrs.kim.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

Jk-hello?