My dark life!

Ch - 1

A girl is sleeping in a dark room, where a bit of light rays come from the window. Her almond brown eyes are open and she looks at the ceiling continuously....

There's disappointment, sadness, tiredness visible on her face. Suddenly the alarm clock starts ringing... She switches off the alarm and gets up from bed.. Standing near the window, she slid the curtains and the darkroom filled with sunlight....

(From here the story going on Sana's pov)

I smile sadly because the sunlight can end the darkness of this room but not my life... People say that a new day brings a new change in your life, but in my case, it's all a myth...

This darkness will never go from my life. Every day I ask the same question, why me? Out of so many people's why me?

I look at the sun and says, this sunlight is not meant for me... And even in the moonlight, there's a beautiful spark spreads everywhere.... But not in my life...

But still, the moon is the only thing, which brings a smile to my face.. I don't know why whenever I look at it, I feel calm.. Feels like there's is someone, who asks me to smile....

My chain of thoughts broke by an irritating voice, yes she is very irritating..

"Sana come here fast or are you planning to sleep whole day... Why my breakfast is still not here? " A girl yelling from outside...

I shake my head in disbelief, why do I get a sister like Rashmi...She is my eldest sister, but never behave like that. Why does she always think that I get birth just for doing her works...

But I can't say anything because she is a princess of my house.. Oh! Sorry , is it my house or just a place where I live for some weeks on every 6 months...

I seriously prefer my hostel to this house, at least there I get peace on my bed. No matter no one wants to talk with me but not dragging me for doing their stuffs..

Shrugging away my all thoughts I darted towards the kitchen, otherwise again she starts yelling. The kitchen is a little old fashioned, as we live in our ancestral house.

I tie my hair on a bun and start making chicken soup for her. As she is on diet and I am assigned a duty to take care of her diet.

After sometimes shano di enter the kitchen. I saw her cooking here since childhood. At least she behaves normally with me.

She smiles at me and asked, " What are you making shehnaaz? You never have chicken soup? "

I smile sadly as someone is there who knows my likes and dislikes. Looking at her I say, "this is for rashmi".

She shakes her head in disbelief and says, " I don't understand why she can't do her own work. When you don't here, your father specially arranges a helping hand for her.

And when she gets to know you are coming, she throws her out. "

I rolled my eyes, as I didn't want to discuss anything. Because I know why she doing all these. After making her soup I move towards her room.

I knock on her door, as she doesn't like when anyone enters without knocking. Last time I have to face my monster dad's punishment for this.

Yes, I call him monster dad, because he always behaved like this and giving me punishment for useless things. She opens the door and looks at me with a disgusting face.

"Why do I always have to remind you of my works? Useless psycho. "

Saying so she grabs the tray from my hand and closes the door on my face. I huffed and move to my room.

The word psycho, which I have to listen from my childhood. Not only she everyone says that.

After taking shower I wear a black full sleeves kurti and jeans. Applied a lip balm and tie my hair in a bun. As I don't like to do make-up and all, because it's also can never change my life. Wearing my specs, I moved outside for breakfast.

I settled on the dining chair and grab a piece of bread. My monster dad's facial expressions change the moment I reach here because he hates me to no end.

But now I am used to it. Someone come and hugged me from the back. I smile because she is the only one here, who care for me, my dadi.

She kisses my forehead, sits beside me and says, " Good morning meri cutie". I smile and kiss her hand.

" Good morning dadi".

Just then my monster dad says, " Can't everyone just sit quietly and eat. I already told this girl that not come to the table when I am here."

And here is his taunting start. Sometimes I think his hate for me increased day by day. I look downwards and says, "I have to take my train after some time, that's why I came for the breakfast".

I get up and move to my room,. I heard dadi scolding him for his behaviour and like always he goes from there. I take out my packed bags, I am feeling relax that I move to my hostel today.

I seriously love that place, Shimla. I am pursuing masters there. Since childhood I like cold places, that's why I have done my schooling also from there. And I love the view which I get from my hostel room window.

I take my phone and going to move, just then a message pops out on my screen it's from my college. I made an irritating face as soon as I read the massage.

They organize a seminar in Mussoorie and every master students need to join the trip. I hate these trips because I feel more lonely on that bus with them, where everyone looks at me and made disgusting faces.

And what if that thing starts to happen in front of everyone, again they call me mad and psychic. But I have to join the trip.

Taking my bag I move outside as I need to catch my train on time. I saw dadi standing at the door with a smile on her face. She hugs me and says, " I will miss you bacha. And don't think too much about your father, he is an idiot."

I broke the hug and says, " You will take care of yourself. And don't worry about me, you know I can take care of myself. "

She put her hand on my head and says, "I wish soon someone comes to your life for taking care of you and loves you to no end. Someone for whom you will be his princess. You will get an enduring love."

I nodded my head in disbelief because I know this is never going to happen. People hate to talk with me and she thinks someone will love me.

Biding her bye I move for Shimla. As always I settled on my corner sit. But suddenly I saw that, no again this will happen in front of everyone..

And I start screaming in pain..

Aaaahhhhh.....aaaahhhhh.....

***************************************

Let me know in the comment section how's the first chapter.

Plzz do vote 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏