Winter Soldiers Little Girl

Requested by Maldragonqueen

Third Person POV
Right after Thanos collects the last infinity stone Thor launches lighting at him before throwing Stormbreaker (his ax) at Thanos. Despite his efforts Stormbreaker passes the energy from the stones and chops his hand clean off. Thor comes down and stares at Thanos as he picks up Storm Breaker, "I told you..." he starts, "you'd die for that," and cuts his head clean off.

He smirks victorious and grabs the dismembered hand as a portal brings the Guardians, Tony, Peter, Nebula, and Strange back from Titan. Quill looks to see that Thor had killed Thanos and well... he's not important right now. Strange puts the time stone back in the Eye of Agamotto before reversing what Thanos did to Vision. (Vision's the best person to guard the Mind Stone in his opinion)

Slowly everyone gets medical care and goes back into hiding, to their lives, loved ones, etc. Rhodey (War Machine) was faced with punishments for not arresting Natasha (Black Widow), Steve (Captain America), and Sam (Falcon). Bruce went with Thor to build a new Asgard and resolved his issues with Hulk. When Tony and Steve saw each other it was awkward but Tony didn't try to kill Bucky as he was no longer having a temper tantrum and was thinking straight. They both left on okay terms. Bucky was allowed and did stay in Wakanda as it was a place where he could find peace. Peter went back to his Aunt May who nearly had a heart attack when she found out (through Tony) that he went to space. He of course told Ned who thought it was awesome and asked a million questions about it.

Now Peter had been forced to join this app that chooses two people that seem like they would be comparable through the form they fill out and gives them each other's email to talk. He had been forced to because he'd lost a bet because he was busy stopping a petty crime and talking a lot like the kind-hearted dork he is. Here is where he started emailing MDCfashionista@gmail.com aka Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was 16 years old when Thanos nearly wiped half the planet. She was sick of everything and wanted an escape because she couldn't go to any gun range. She, like Bucky, was great with almost every gun. Speaking of Bucky sometime during his time at Hydra he fell in love with a Taiwanese woman whose family has been in Hydra for generations. It was hard on them as Bucky kept on having his mind being messed up by the leaders but they did have a kid. A kid who had a bit of Super Soldier stuff in her DNA because of Bucky and was trained like him. When the girl was young her mother tried to escape HYRA but was caught. She secretly saw her mother killed and her father's mind 'blended' and then was fed lies about his love dying on a mission. So when the girl was 9 she left, with everything Hydra taught her stuck inside her mind. When she ran Hydra told Bucky that his daughter was killed during an attack on a Hydra base while they looked for his kid to control. What they didn't know was that she just escaped to Paris and was found and adopted by Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette was horrified by what she had done and how many she'd killed. Marinette had PTSD and at the beginning whenever someone would yell or order her she'd slip into a trance. Acting soldier like. But by the time Hawkmoth was captured (took 1.5 years) she was, well different. She wasn't a bubbly girl... that was destroyed by Lila and she refused to be a soldier... doing lots of meditation and things revolving around chi to help her forget (bury) what they had put in her head.

When she had started talking to sciencedecathlonnerd599@gmail.com (aka Peter Parker) it was only once a month and both not going into depth about their lives. But as time went they started emailing at least once a week which soon became daily. In-depth emails about their lives and interests, growing closer without anyone else's knowledge. When they were 22 they finally met in person.