CHAPTER - 22

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HAPPY DUSSERA EVERYONE! ALSO A VERY HAPPY SARASWATHI POOJA AND AYUDHA POOJA TO MY SWEET FRIENDS AND READERS! MAY GODDESS SARASWATHI SHOWERS EVERYONE WITH IMMENSE KNOWLEDGE AND PROSPERITY!

SORRY TODAY UPDATE GOT DELAYED BECAUSE I HAD WORK IN MY HOME!

AITRI'S POV

I am shocked to see Aryan here. He said he was going somewhere important in the afternoon. I think it is for his wife's delivery then I assume.

"Aitri. You are here", Aryan asked me. "Sir these people were the ones who saved your daughter from the kidnapper", inspector said to him.

"Thank you thank you so much for saving my baby", a girl who will be around 24 or 25 years was standing next to Aryan spoke. I think she must be his wife. She is beautiful but her eyes are swollen and also she looked tired. Obviously, she gave delivery just today and her baby went missing, all these things would have taken a turn over her.

"Oh please! its nothing. You should thank these two" and I showed Aathu and Pradhu to her. "They were the ones who saved your baby from kidnapper. But your baby got attached to me more", saying this I handed her the baby.

"Thank you so much Aitri. This is my wife Mrudhula. Mrudhu this is Aitri, when I was coming to hospital, I met her. Though our meeting was a disaster", Aryan introduced me to his wife saying this.

"Stop thanking me. You are like a brother to me Anna(elder brother)", I told him. But his face turned pale when he heard that.

"I wish I had a sister like you princess", Aryan came and patted my head. He had tears on his eyes.

"Sorry Aitri. His sister died on the day she is born.", Mrudhala told me. "You can consider me as your sister. Even I have no elder brother", I told him and held his hand.

"Not only Aiyu, you can include me, Aathu and Chiko too in your list",Pradhi said excitedly.

We introduced ourselves to each other. The boys mingled with each other well. Mrudhula was a sweet girl, she asked us to call her as "Anni(SIL)", as she always wanted a SIL who is like a friend to her.

Mrudhu was still weak so they left soon. Aryan invited us for a party after two days which is only for the close friends on the birth of his daughter and also they have an inauguration of his new hotel.

We all left to our respective places. The next day morning Nilan came back to the home and said that all the work got over. Today men made breakfast for us.

We all sat on the dining table to have our breakfast when Nilan initiated the conversation.

"I have something to say to you all", he started. "Yea we all are hearing man", Jackfruit said.

"Guys, I love someone else and I want you all to meet her.", Nilan said. We don't know how to react to this.

"I know you all will be shocked and Pradhu you are my best friend I never once saw you as my life partner. My dad will never accept if I say that I want to marry a widow",Nilan stopped.

"Do you want to marry Shivani?", I asked him. I know very well, Shivani was his college sweet heart but his best friend also loved her and Nilan helped them to get marry each other. The worst thing in someone's life is letting go someone who you loved the most. But fate was cruel, when Shivani was five months pregnant her husband passed away in an accident. After that Nilan helped them in all possible ways. Shivani gave birth to a daughter and named her Aaradhya. Nilan used to show us her pictures. Shivani's family and her husband family both are not in contact with her. Now Aaradhya is two years old.