👣👣 25

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

FLASHBACK...

Taehyung looked surprised after the proposal. Jack was smiling hopefully while holding his hand with a box of beautiful ring.

Taehyung gulped when again Jack asked him.

"Tae.. I really like you since the day I met you. You're a beautiful person with a beautiful smile and heart. Please be mine.. "

Taehyung bit his lips, he wants to fight him because he always ignore him but he doesn't understand his actions.

Jack stared at Taehyung but when he saw that Taehyung didn't answer he stood up and came close to him.

When Taehyung noticed Jack was coming closer he snapped out of his trance and quickly stepped back from him.

"Jack.. please stop. And sorry to say but I can't accept your proposal because I'm in love with someone else."

Taehyung said while fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. He hoped that Jack understand him and don't force him to accept him.

Jack frowned then stepped forward and control his anger. He cressed Taehyung's cheek with his free hand and spoke with his low voice.

"I'll do anything for you.. I really love you Taehyung.. please don't leave me like that."

Taehyung flinched with the touch and stepped back while eyed the way to escape.

"Please Jack.. don't follow me around. Stay away from me. I have a lover from my childhood. So forget about me."

Taehyung looked at the door and stepped towards the exit. But Jack expressions changed he poked his tongue in his cheek then quickly turned around and grabbed Taehyung's arm and pushed him into the wall.

"Ouch.... ahh.. what the hell Jack.. leave me.."
Taehyung wiggled in Jack's hold and glared at the Jack but Jack came close to him dangerously..

"You love that bunny boy?" Jack asked with his deep voice, his breathe fanned Taehyung's face, Taehyung gulped when he saw him that much close.

He pushed Jack with his all force and ran to the door.

Jack punched at the wall angrily.

"You're only mine Taehyung... I knew that you love that bloody Jungkook but I'll never ever leave you for that bunny."

Taehyung ran to the where Jungkook and Jimin was discussing their project.

Jimin spotted Taehyung running towards them and asked with a smile.

"Hey Tae... why professor was calling you?"

Taehyung showed a small smile and sat beside them.

"Nothing.. someone pranked us."

Jungkook stared at him but smiled back. He pulled his hand from the back and rubbed his fingers in Taehyung's fluffy hairs as a habit of him to calm down.

Taehyung smiled at the action.

Days were passing, at a beautiful morning Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the college while Jimin reached at the moment with someone behind him after seeing the person Taehyung's smile dropped.

Jimin smiled and hugged his friends after greeting them a good morning. He pulled back from hug when he saw Jungkook was frowning at the person behind him.