| t w o |

"you probably won't love the idea but.. it's jaemin. you know, na jaemin from high school."

you stared at him for a solid six seconds before staring back at your screen. "actually, i think i'll just text my study group and ask." jeno rolled his eyes. he actually never completely understood how your feud even had begun. "you guys attend the same college. it would be perfect."

at that you scrunched up your nose. "well, yeah, if he wasn't an asshole, sure it'd be perfect. too bad he's the biggest asshole i know." a snort left jeno, and he reached over the table as he saw you beginning to type on your keyboard, before slamming it shut. at the sudden move, a curse word left your lips, and you sent a glare in the direction of your friend who leaned back into his chair.

"exactly why do you hate him again? i never really understood the feud between you two." jeno crossed his arms, and you copied him as you leaned back into the chair as well. you scoffed. why did you hate him? well..

"you're failing pe? i'm sorry but how can you fail pe?" it wasn't your first time meeting jaemin. he had almost always been a good friend of jeno's like yourself, but you never really talked too much. it was your second year in high school and you weren't exactly doing the best in pe, at least your teacher said so, "to be honest, i have no idea. but jeno told me to ask you to help me. with what? i don't know."

"maybe it's because you're in bad shape? i mean, look at your cute chubby cheeks." you scrunched your nose at the words and at his snicker that followed before narrowing your eyes. you didn't see it, but the way you reacted to jaemin's words, made him grin. "i'm sorry, it was a joke. i think your cheeks are cute."

you felt embarrassed. he could probably see it as well. "whatever, i don't want help from someone who is failing all subjects but physical education." he raised his eyebrows at that, but his smile didn't disappear, not even the slightest bit. maybe you were crazy or your eyes deceived you, but it actually looked like his grin widened.

"okay, chubby bunny, but if you fail pe, don't go crying to jeno about it, because then he'll beat me up." his comment didn't offend you as much as it annoyed you. you just asked for help and he had the audacity to act like he did? embarrassing.

"because he called me chubby in high school when i asked for help. and after that he, for some reason, always found a way to make me mad at him." jeno hummed, now remembering that your feud had started after that incident because you had ranted to him about it after it had happened. he remembers scolding jaemin, but his other friend had only brushed it off as a small joke.

"yeah, he said something about you having a cute reaction." jeno stretched his arms above his head. you huffed at his sentence, and jeno decided not to mention the redness of your cheeks. after jeno had brought up jaemin, your mind wandered off to your horrible memories with him.

"and why are you now in my chemistry class?" you glared at jaemin as he took the seat beside you. jaemin had walked in, locked eyes with you, smirked, and walked right up to you.

"awe, you care about me?"

"no, i don-" jaemin cut you off, "i'll answer you right away, since you care so much about me. my teacher moved me to this course." you ignored his words as you pulled out your chemistry books, and jaemin frowned at that. "ya, don't ignore me."

"if it doesn't benefit me academically talking to you, i won't talk to you." jaemin scoffed at your words, about to bite back when your chemistry teacher walked in. her eyes lit up as she looked at jaemin. "na jaemin, how nice it is to see you in my class."