Funeral

Davina's pov

Me and Hayley arrive at the bayou and we're instantly greeted by Kayla. "Aunt Kayla I'm so glad you're okay" I say as me and Hayley pull her in a for a hug.

"Likewise. Is everything okay with you and the little one?" she asks pulling away and glancing at my stomach. "My little jelly bean is okay" I respond with a smile making her smile "good now come along the others are waiting. We need to start as we don't have a lot of time" she says nodding to Sophie who is present only because she cast the spell that allowed them to be in their human form for a few hours.

Kayla guides me and Hayley to the lake where the pack are gathered. "Hayley, Davina it's good to see you're okay" Jackson says walking over to us.

"Thanks Jackson" Hayley replies giving him a friendly smile. "Hey Davina" Will greets me as he walks over "oh hi Will" I respond with a fake smile. I don't know why but I just get this eerie feeling whenever he's around.

"Are you doing okay after last night? You worried us" he says "yes I'm fine. Kol took me straight to the hospital where I was looked after by very nice people" I respond I notice the corner of his lip twitch and he clenches his fists but I think nothing of it.

Kayla claps her hands getting everyone's attention. "Today we are here to say goodbye to Lou-Anne and Tyson. They were great members of the pack, they never did anything wrong and they were taken from us far too soon because of the fire last night" Kayla says standing on a stump in front of everyone.

From the corner of my eye I see something move so I look around but I see nothing making me shrug as I turn my attention back to Kayla.

"We will now hear some words from our leaders Hayley and Davina Marshall" Kayla announces making me and Hayley go wide eyed because we didn't expect to say anything.

Me and Hayley glance at each other before making our way to the front. Kayla gets off the stump and me and Hayley get on it since it's big enough for two people.

"Hey everyone you met us last night. I'm Hayley and this is my sister Davina and we'd both like to say how sorry we are for the loss of Lou-Anne and Tyson. I know we didn't know them personally but they were apart of our pack and we are truly sorry this happened" Hayley says I place a hand on her back.

"If there was anything we could've done to prevent this, we would've done it. Now I know some of you may not exactly be open to us because we've been gone and we are strangers but our parents...." I trail off turning to Hayley. "Our parents Peter and Dawn Labonair they sent us away to protect us and I know now is not the best time to say that but I know they would want us to do our best and be good leaders to you all" she says looking down biting her lip. Hayley found out from Kayla that our real names are Andrea and Rose Labonair.

"Me and Hayley vow to do better and we'll do our best to ensure you are always safe. Again we are sorry for the losses and I really wish this hadn't happened and that Lou-Anne and Tyson were alive" I say looking around I see most people are crying but there's two people who are stood at the back not looking very happy.

"To Lou-Anne and Tyson I'm sorry for the pain you suffered that led to your deaths but I hope you're both in peace now" Hayley says and everyone claps as we step off.

We all move over to the lake where Lou-Anne and Tyson's bodies have been placed on makeshift rafts that the pack made. The bodies had been wrapped in cloth and flowers were placed around them.

Jackson and Will grab onto one of the rafts while two others Aiden and Oliver grab the other. They slowly lower the rafts onto the lake and get out as the rafts slowly move along the lake.