Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Marissa 

Want to be pleased by an Alpha? Sign up at the ticket room by his dungeon and wait till your chance comes. I did. Almost a year ago, and never believed that my chance would come as there was a long waiting list, with hundred other females of our pack, waiting.

"You lucky Bitch!" Hannah nudged her elbow at me. "When were you ever going to tell me about this." She sounded pissed at the fact that I didn't tell her, or anyone. How could I even? It wasn't like I got a scholarship at a great college or anything in those lines—I simply got a chance to visit the Alpha's dungeon.

"I forgot!" I said, blowing the hair out of my face and picking up the last piece of fry that was left behind. "I didn't think so I'd get a chance in since I just turned eighteen a few months back and I signed up when I was seventeen." One of the strictest rules of the entire play and the dungeon was that a minor couldn't participate, let alone sign up.

Hannah swatted the bee out of her face and kicked her feet under the table. "Oh, come on. I'm eighteen too. Where is my letter?" She pouted.

"You never signed up, Hannah." I gave her a cold glare and she finally silenced down.

"Forgot. It's the first thing I'm going to do after school, sign up to get fucked by the Alpha—"

"He doesn't fucks." I interrupted her. "I mean, he does, but it's not often, he only fulfills fantasies of the women in our pack. That's all." I explained to her in clear terms.

Everything was stated in the disclosure agreement we had to sign during signing up—from what we would be expecting and what we would not. One of the clearest clauses in the agreement was that the Alpha wouldn't fuck, but only would please. We could also state what we wanted or simply offer ourselves to be used in anyway the Alpha would please.

Women from our pack died over him.

Alpha Xalorad.

A sex demon.

A werewolf.

An Alpha.

A god-like creature, merciless, handsome and above all powerful. There was a long history behind him, he was born in hell and bought up in earth. His Mother came from a line of Alpha's, making him the first hybrid Alpha of our time.

The man had danger carved in his face and his eyes reflected pride. His physique was strong, his face was bronzed, and his profile was rougher than any other man in this earth.

We all grew up crushing on him, day dreaming about him, stalking him, touching ourselves to the thought of him—all of us. He ravaged the streets whenever he was out, the sun hid away at his appearance and the moon shone brighter. It wasn't just us, it was everything, everything melted at his sight.

His dungeon was the only place every female wanted to be.

So did I.

So did Hannah.

No one could resist him.

No one.

The bell of the school rang and I stopped dreaming—for now. Hannah and I got out of the cafeteria and went back in to attend the rest of our classes.

I got the letter last night, stating I had the chance at the Alpha's dungeon. It was a shock. From a hundred other females, I was picked, at last. I received a date off when the Alpha would expecting me, it was next weekend, sharp midnight.