Sweets And Couple Dance

Giant flags from the kingdom and Black pearl sway in the air as they are waved, citizens erupt into cheers when Jimin steps out to the top balcony.

His smile is defiant and pretty from where he looks down at his people who wail in happy tears for his return. The people welcome him warmly and he takes it all in.

It was a sight she could never unsee. She thought it was wholesome and beautiful how his people love him and support his passion. Her heart warms and is filled with awe. She never knew Busan was this big. So many people, kids to old citizens had shown up to gaze upon their king today.

She looks up from where she is standing on the lower balcony, eyes in a smile as she also gazed at her lovely fiancé and his ever so beautiful mother. Jimin wished heartfully for her to join him today, so that he can proudly show off his fiancé to his people, but she kindly refused.

Her shy shoulders and hesitant eyes at that moment were enough for him to understand. She is not ready for this. So he respected her decision without any disappointment flashing his eyes. He is just too good for her.

She look out to the crowd, hoping for them to accept her with open arms when she decides to reveal herself. Right now, she is content with where she is. Jimin's departure is ignored at the back of her head. She does not want to think about it.

She moves away from the balcony when the royals on the top balcony excuse themselves and walk inside the chamber. Inhaling, Y/n still stares at the balcony, remembering her own kingdom.

She left when it was attacked and never looked back at how the people are doing. They must despise her for running away. She hoped that they somehow knew that their queen was abducted and taken to be murdered.

She immediately shrugs off the thoughts, not wanting to spoil Jimin's bubbly mood if he saw her like this. She wants to make him happy with as much time she had with him. With that in mind, she suddenly felt giddy to head his way.

She turns around, only for a silent gasp to leave the cherry barrier of her lips as she is faced with nothing but the breathtaking features of his face. He is standing so close that his breath mixed with hers. Y/n stands frozen in her place, too shocked to move back and he can not be bothered as he is too comfy to make space between them.

How long had he been standing behind her? When did he even sneak up so close to her? How did she not feel him?

The strands of her hair sway with the air that escapes her mouth and his gaze follows the movement like he did not want to miss anything. Her heart skips a beat and her cheeks instantly shy away from his attention.

Her gaze drops down, taking a little step back. Jimin instinctively pouts, not being able to stare at her like he wanted to as she had backed away. He wraps her steps with his as he takes it close to her again. She looks up at him, doe-like eyes shining and round face adorable.

How can he tell her to stop playing with his heart strings? Sometimes he just wants to dip in and claim those pretty rose petals.

He smiles down at her, eyes disappearing behind clouds of adoration and affection. How can she tell him to stop making her heart beat fast? Sometimes she just wants to get on her tippy toes and kiss those pretty eyes.

She purses her lips at her own thoughts and tries to start a conversation. If they kept on looking at each other like this, something will definitely happen. "I see you have lots of people who fancy you."

"What can I say? I am adored." He nonchalantly shrugs and Y/n wants to tell him to stop cause that is just too sexy of him.

She squints playfully at his confident behavior while he grins a teasing smile. "Especially lots of women."