CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

I woke up sore between my thighs with a sleeping Xavier in all his naked glory beside me, his arm draped over my waist and our legs a tangled mess.

Last night was beautiful even though I had no clue what was going on between us, I was sure of one thing I didn't want it to stop.

I carefully detach myself from his sleeping form and head into the bathroom to relief my aching bladder taking a quick shower after.

"A man can get used to this sight" Xavier huskily his morning voice was so damn sexy and I screech in surprise covering my naked body , making him to roll his eyes.
He slowly made his way to me, Xavier junior wide awake and ready to violate me in every way.

**Mild sex scene coming through**

"I think we've gone past that stage, Babe" He plants a kiss on my collar bone causing a moan to escape my lips. He carrys me and gently set me on the bed kissing his way down between my legs slowly running his tongue between my already slick fold.

Oh shit

"Beautiful" He moans coming back up to kiss me after he made sure to lick my senses away, he alighs himself with my slick fold and plunges deep into me.

It was slow and sensual unlike yesterday where we were at it like jack rabbits.

He kissed above my rib where I had been shot, going so slow that I could feel every inch of him in me. We went on like that before he flipped me on top him and I rode him slowly and carefully not wanting to injure myself after all it hurts to move too much, we went on like this for a while, with him grunting and me moaning.

I assure you it was all pleasure.

"arrrrhhhg" i screamed feeling relief take over my whole body soon after he follows suit releasing his seed in me moaning my name sending shivers down my spine.

**End of mild sex scene**

"Wow" I let out causing him to chuckle.

We were lying on the bed panting after our little session or rather I was lying on top of him with his not so little friend still in me, He gently moves me and sets me beside him, pecking me lightly on the cheek.

I needed to know what what going on between us also did he just randomly come up with those things he told Eldaline I need answers.

"I'll get started on breakfast, how about you go take another shower" He tells me pulling on a random boxer he had in his drawer before heading out.

I let out a heavy sigh what was I doing. After taking another bath I received a phone call from an unknown number, puttng on one of Xavier's numerous shirts and grabbing a pair of his boxer, seeing as my clothes weren't wearable anymore.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey uh sage" Nina's voice came through the other end.

If you have forgotten Nina is my very lovely sister who ran away with my stupid ass ex fiance.

"Yeah what's wrong" I ask worried because she sounds scared. She is my sister and I can't stay mad at her forever.

"I lost the baby" She weeps into the phone.

"What!How?" I ask scared that she was hurt.

"He came back home drunk and he..." She cried into the phone.

"He what? Are you ok?" I asked worried

"He hit me, it wasn't the first time he did that, when ever things don't go his way he hits me" She sobs some more