The true

Elijah

Hayley accused me of sleeping with my ex who is the mother of my child but what makes this much worse is that I've just heard she has been sleeping with my brother who is also the father of her child

They both looked at me in shock Hayley walked towards me "Elijah"

I pushed her back "please don't speak I don't even wanna look at you right now you stood in front of me and accused me of sleeping with India your jealousy got the best of you you pushed me away because I wanted to know my daughter now I find out ...

I pushed her back "please don't speak I don't even wanna look at you right now you stood in front of me and accused me of sleeping with India your jealousy got the best of you you pushed me away because I wanted to know my daughter now I find out why I was trying to find somewhere to fix our relationship you slept with my brother "

She started to cry "I didn't mean for it to happen I regret it so much I love you this doesn't mean the end we can make this work "

I looked at her " you're kidding right you accused me of being a cheat but the only one in our relationship he was a cheat is you you couldn't handle the fact that I wanted to spend time with my daughter and the mother of my child because I was falling back in love with her because I was showing her respect because for the last 19 years she is raised our child alone and you couldn't handle it "

"I could handle it I just didn't trust her on that family I love you we were a family and now it seems that you just pushed us all the way "she said to me

Before I had chance to speak Ruby stepped in"Who the hell do you think you are that is my family you disrespect them, you we l are going to have a problem , you just cheated on my father with his brother and you think you get to judge me and my fa...

Before I had chance to speak Ruby stepped in"Who the hell do you think you are that is my family you disrespect them, you we l are going to have a problem , you just cheated on my father with his brother and you think you get to judge me and my family you truly are paranoid I get professional help for that "

Hayley looked at Ruby "this is got nothing to do with you our lives were fine before you came into it we were happy family and you ruined that "

Ruby started to laugh "now the only person that I ruined your precious little relationship was you when you decided to sleep with his brother and I think you're a bit of a hypocrite considering you and the father of your child to spend so much time worrying about me and my family you didn't even know your daughter was being bullied some parents you are "