Chapter 11

Chaeryong's POV

"Yah! Yaaaaah! Ryujin stop!" lia shouted. Ryujin step on the break so hard that we almost throw ourselves in front. I look around and saw a family of deers crossing the road. We are running towards a long road in some mountain, the road is all curvy and narrow.

"Ryu, take it easy. We can't save yuna if were already dead" I said in a heavy voice. My wholeness is in panic. Ryujin had been ignoring traffic lights at the main road, and now she's just casually take turns without slowing. Ryujin let out a heavy sigh and turn her head to us.

"I'm sorry" she said in a whisper voice and sigh. Yeji patted her shoulders and assure her that everything will be alright. After a short break, ryujin continued driving. And now the mansion is starting to be visible.

"Woah.." I look at lia and her mouth drop in an open. Who wouldn't? It's one of the biggest mansion existed. The first time I got her my whole body weakened. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean my body close to lia.

"Did I forget to mention that's she a living princess? Yes, she is" I chuckle and softly close lia's mouth. She return to her self and shake her heard.

Ryujin pulled over a little far away from the house. She get off the car and so does we.

"Shouldn't you fill us with information first?" I ask turning my attention to ryujin. Lia and yeji look at ryujin too.

"Today is yuna's engagement day. She wanted to escape" ryujin said. Engage? Yuna? But she's just 16 years old! Tsk. Yuna's dad is on it again!

"If it's an engagement celebration, expected that there are lots of big people attending, knowing yuna's family is top on business" I said. "Big people means wide securities"

"So, what's the plan ryu?" yeji ask. We are staring at the house now. Lia ties her shoe laces and stretch her fingers. Ryujin open her mouth to speak but lia spoke first.

"Just gate crashing" lia said and walk towards the house.

"Is she serious?" yeji ask. Ryujin smirked and turned around to face us "she is" ryujin said with a chuckle and followed lia.

"I think ryujin is poisoning our lia" I said while watching ryujin and lia walk away. Yeji and and I jog to catch them up.

We arrived at the gates now, and we are being held on because they can't find our names in the guest lists. 'Pffft. How could you find our names, we are not even invited' I murmured.

"What's your name again ms.?" ask the girl with a long list in her hands.

"I'm ryujin. Shin ryujin" ryujin as said she introduced herself. As the girl still finding ryujins name, ryujin turn back and walk closer to us.

"How could they not know you ryu?" yeji whisperedly asked. We are keeping our voices down because we can't be caught right now, not without yuna being save.

"I'm banned in here. Uncle said I'm a bad influence to yuna" ryujin answer.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I ask. We look at the girl and still she was busy looking at the list.

"I'll keep her busy and distract her view from the open gates in her back, I want you all to sneek in and hide" ryujin said. We nodded and fixed ourselves then ryujin started to talk with the girl again.

"Hey, aren't you tired standing here?" ryujin asked. We are waiting for her signals. The girl put down the list and look at ryujin, her face flashes a surprised look. She didn't look at ryujin earlier so I guess she was shocked by now.