One Night Only: Chapter 3

February

Monday 9

Kelly P.O.V

"Kyle, can you pick Aubrey up after school?" I asked as I got Aubrey dressed for school. She's only in Headstart by the way.

"Yeah, I promised her some ice cream after school." Kyle said laying back down.

"Daddy I want banilla." Aubrey said.

"Baby girl it's vanilla with a 'v'."

"Vanilla." She nodded.

"Go put on your shoes so we could go." I patted her butt.

"What time you get off?" Kyle said standing up and holding my hips.

"3:00."

"Dinner?"

"You cooking?"

"Yeah."

"Well spaghetti." He nodded. "I'll see you when I get home." I gave him a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Mommy I'm ready." Aubrey smiled.

"Say bye to daddy so we could leave."

"Bye daddy." Aubrey said as Kyle picked her up.

"Bye baby girl I love you."

"I love you daddy." Kyle kissed her nose and put her down.

"Bye we'll see you later." I said as we walked out the room.

"Have a good day." Kyle said. We walked downstairs and I grabbed my purse, keys, and handed Aubrey her book bag.

We walked to my car and I strapped her in. I got and the car and head for her school.

"Twinkle twinkle little star!" Aubrey and loudly as I pulled up to red light. "How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diam-" BAM!

Savage P.O.V

"Oh right there daddy." This hoe Tasha moaned as I slammed into her. My phone started to ring but I kept going. "Daddy I'm bout to cum!"

I didn't listen to what she was saying and kept thrusting into her. She came and I was still moving until I pulled out and busted into the condom.

I pulled the condom off and walked to the bathroom to flush it. When it flushed I wiped myself down then walked back to her room.

"Who is this hoe Keisha?" Tasha yelled going through my phone.

"Some hoe I fuck with." I pulled on my clothes and snatched my phone from her. "Don't touch my shit again."

I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys then walked to the front door.

"Bae, when you coming back?" She said walking behind. I opened the door and closed it in her face. My phone started to ring again and I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Man, where the fuck you at?" Jay yelled through the phone.

"I'm on my way to the trap, why?"

"Bruh you was suppose to be there a hour ago."

"I'm ten minutes away."

"Man hurry the fuck up. I'm on my way back to the trap Nicki needed help with someth-JAYYYYY." I heard Nicki yell.

"Jay, what happened?" I said going in the direction of his house.

"I don't kn-Oh shit come to my house."
"Alright." I hung up and sped to Jay's house.

When I pulled up I hopped out and ran to the door. I knocked on the door and Jay opened it.

I walked in the house and seen Nicki screaming and crying. I looked at Jay and he sat down then picked up the remote.

I looked at the tv and he started to rewind the news.

"Yes Richard, I'm standing right at the scene where 25 year old Kelly Dixon and her 4 year old daughter Aubrey Dixon when they were struck by a drunk driver.

They were waiting at this stop light when a truck came out and hit them. When police arrived they were 150 ft away from the light. They caught the driver of the truck and he'll be facing many years of jail time.

The medics didn't give an update on the woman and child but we'll have one soon enough. Back to you Richard."

He turned off the tv and held Nicki in his arms as she cried. I looked down at my phone and back at Jay.

"I'll be back." I stood up and walked out the door and got in the car. I started my car and drove to my house.

This is a possibility my daughter laying in a fucking hospital bed. I need to be sure that she is my daughter. I need some answers.

I pulled up to my house and got out the car. I locked the doors and walked to front door.

"Hey Trevor." My neighbor Mrs. Jones said.

"Hi Mrs. Jo-" BANG! BANG! BANG!